Official JOKER Thread (SPOILERS)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Alec Baldwin Joins Todd Phillips’ ‘Joker’

While Warner Bros has not confirmed what role, buzz is that Baldwin is poised play the role of Thomas Wayne, who in DC canon is Bruce Wayne/Batman’s father. Thomas Wayne was first introduced in Detective Comics #33 (Nov. 1939) and he is respected physician and philanthropist in Gotham City. Wayne and his wife are murdered exiting the theater, an incident which young Bruce witnesses. That becomes his m.o. for ultimately becoming a vigilante. In the early comics, Wayne’s murderer is mugger/hitman Joe Chill, but starting with the first Tim Burton 1989 Batman movie, it’s the Joker who is the culprit.

Baldwin joins a growing cast that includes Joaquin Phoenix in the title role, Robert De Niro, Frances Conroy, Marc Maron, and Zazie Beetz as Sophie Dumond. As has been previously reported, Phillips’ take on the famed DC character will possess a grittier, ’80s sensibility.

:leon:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yeah so i really dont wanna see alec baldwin performing his SNL trump character in a fukkin joker movie

:snoop:
1980s Trump is an entirely different type of personality than the current Trump that seems to be suffering from some sort of dementia.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Doing what 'Gotham' was too stupid to do, making Thomas Wayne a central character in the prequel.

:salute:

Can't wait to see what how Baldwin portrays him.