Official JOKER Thread (SPOILERS)

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
No batman whatsoever like not even at the end? Is this supposed to be like the joker graphic novel by Brian Azzarello?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
so this is basically going to be the killing joke

but without Batman and Batgirl?

I don't think they thought this one all the way through

I totally expect this film to just be a drama that doesn't feel in any way shape or form like a comic book film at all (and not in a Logan good type of way)

then at the end he's The Joker for like 3 minutes

:patrice:
Yeah I can't say I'm too interested in the guy before he became The Joker. He's much more interesting when you have no idea who he is/was or what his motives are, or if he even has any.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

but without Batman and Batgirl?

I totally expect this film to just be a drama that doesn't feel in any way shape or form like a comic book film at all (and not in a Logan good type of way)

The origin that Alan Moore came up with for The Joker was a cool one. Playing on the idea that all it takes is one especially bad day for a seemingly normal person to completely snap and turn into a monster is perfect for a dark gritty drama and it doesn't really need Batman or any of the other stuff from The Killing Joke to hammer that point home.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps

but without Batman
and Batgirl?

No batman whatsoever like not even at the end? Is this supposed to be like the joker graphic novel by Brian Azzarello?

We don’t know that for fact. Might be a surprise cameo at a certain chemical plant to make the transformation compete :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
We don’t know that for fact. Might be a surprise cameo at a certain chemical plant to make the transformation compete :sas2:
still think its a bad idea to have two different jokers who look totally different in the same universe

it does nothing but confuse people

this whole thing will be a complete mess but i'd love to be proven wrong and would like to see a good movie

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
still think its a bad idea to have two different jokers who look totally different in the same universe

this whole thing will be a complete mess but i'd love to be proven wrong and would like to see a good movie

They’re taking a risk. It’s the graphic novel approach. Arkham Asylum and even the killing joke weren’t intended to be canonical. One of them became canon and the other isn’t but it’s still a great piece of work. Dark knight returns isn’t canon either. So you can train audiences to separate. Just gotta take the time to do it and hold their hands

Sir Charles Barkley

The Chuckster
Daps
Reppin
TNT & Turner Family

im expecting a try hard scorcese genre film

expecting the trailer to feature sympathy for the devil by rolling stones or some other cliche shyt like that.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

This movie is not a part of the DCEU though or has that changed?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
How do you even remember that thread existed?
You be bookmarking these jawns for future fukkery don't you?:russ:

Hell...... I have to ask, how did you forget it?:leon:

That takeover has been “1 year away” for like the past 3 years or more. I ain’t mean any harm I just been patiently waiting so I was just asking out of curiosity :ld:

Martha