Official JOKER Thread (SPOILERS)

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao @ marvel stans in here upset over some good reviews. Joker knows how to get in nikkas heads like no other.

587461_1.jpg

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
This Joker has no Batman to push back against him. One thing we don't need is a bunch of men who think the world owes them something and if they don't get what's owed they are justified in lashing out with violence.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
As a Comic Collector and Fan I agree with Todd Phillip on The Grown Male Nerd Child and we got some of these grown ass babies in this thread, like their comic movies only action, fighting with men in their drawls:mjlol:

“I have some issues with them and I generally don’t like them. I don’t wanna be bullied into seeing those movies. I’m a grown-up, I’m not seven, and I think those movies are for grown, male nerd children. I just don’t go see them, I’m not interested.”

Last edited:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
This Joker has no Batman to push back against him. One thing we don't need is a bunch of men who think the world owes them something and if they don't get what's owed they are justified in lashing out with violence.

You do know Joker was terrorizing shyt before he ran into Batman right. Batman didn't make Joker Snapped

:mindblown: this is a movie about what pushed Joker to become The Joker

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
As a Comic Collector and Fan I agree with Todd Phillip on The Grown Male Nerd Child and we got some of these grown ass babies in this thread, like they comic movies only action, fighting with men in their drawls:mjlol:

“I have some issues with them and I generally don’t like them. I don’t wanna be bullied into seeing those movies. I’m a grown-up, I’m not seven, and I think those movies are for grown, male nerd children. I just don’t go see them, I’m not interested.”
Some people definitely take comic book movies too seriously. But insulting the entire audience with an oxymoronic insult isn't any better. And he is also being disingenuous, he may not go see them but he is definitely interested or he wouldn't have made this movie. Don't ride the wave and insult the genre simultaneously, you look like a hypocrite.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So we can't ever have villain origin movies if there's no superhero because white people might shoot up the place:unimpressed:

Last edited:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

IMO The Joker has never been interesting enough on his own. His relationship/dynamic with Batman and later Harley are what propel the character above than just being a psychopath who has a grudge against society of which we have seen a bunch of in fictional media.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
As a Comic Collector and Fan I agree with Todd Phillip on The Grown Male Nerd Child and we got some of these grown ass babies in this thread, like their comic movies only action, fighting with men in their drawls:mjlol:

:lolbron: but Marc Maron the gawd said that, not Todd Phillips

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Some people definitely take comic book movies too seriously. But insulting the entire audience with an oxymoronic insult isn't any better. And he is also being disingenuous, he may not go see them but he is definitely interested or he wouldn't have made this movie. Don't ride the wave and insult the genre simultaneously, you look like a hypocrite.

Look here homeboy check my records on this subject I said it plenty of Times in this section that as a Comic Collector since 84 that majority of Comic fans are fukkin grown ass nerds and babies that bytch about everything, don't get p*ssy and trip off shyt like Jessica Alba playing Sue Richards or MJ being black because they Jack off to old Jim Lee Marvel Swimsuit editions.

I have plenty people come up to me and be like you collect comics? I didn't know you don't look or act nothing like them.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Look here homeboy check my records on this subject I said it plenty of Times in this section that as a Comic Collector since 84 that majority of Comic fans are fukkin grown ass nerds and babies that bytch about everything, don't get p*ssy and trip off shyt like Jessica Alba playing Sue Richards or MJ being black because they Jack off to old Jim Lee Marvel Swimsuit editions.

I have plenty people come up to me and be like you collect comics? I didn't know you don't look or act nothing like them.
He is talking about comic book movie goers not comic collectors. And that is a much bigger audience he is generalizing about.