Official John Wick (Keanu Reaves) Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Anyone else like the whole Assassin hotel shyt?

shyt had me like :lupe:, is this shyt real

Loved it. That was the best part of the movie to me. Made it feel like there's more to this than meets the eye. Everyone has a code and ethics to the business they're end and of course having Ian McShane be the management was a dope look. The way they handled ole girl at the end was awesome

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Loved it. That was the best part of the movie to me. Made it feel like there's more to this than meets the eye. Everyone has a code and ethics to the business they're end and of course having Ian McShane be the management was a dope look. The way they handled ole girl at the end was awesome

Yeah, even I knew she fukked up. Don't know how she thought she was gunna get away with that shyt. What happened to the Stang though?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
The guy directing this was Keanu's stunt double in The Matrix movies and Constantine, as well as the martial arts choreographer on Keanu's directorial debut Man Of Tai Chi, which starred the guy who was Keanu's martial arts teacher on The Matrix. Keanu still can't act for shyt but I gotta respect him putting on all the people who helped his career in the past. :salute:
He's not the best actor out there, but in the past decades, he's good as an action movie actor. In an action movie, I just want to see people get ninja chopped, guns shooting, bombs exploding, and crazy car chases. :manny: His drama movies, well, not so good.