Official John Wick (Keanu Reaves) Thread

Bobhoward

Baseball Ready
Daps
The movie was stylistically just awesome and really entertaining.

But...

The one thing that always bothers me with these types of movies..

Why do the protagonist and antagonist throw away perfectly fine opportunities to just kill the other person?

Russian boss has Keanu tied up, guns pointed at him. Keanu tells him to give up his son or he's gonna kill him. So the Russian boss walks out of the room and tells his henchman kill Keanu. This is after Keanu already killed like 30 henchman on his own. :what:

Keanu escapes, had a gun pointed at the main Russian boss... "tell me where your son is and I'll let you go" :dwillhuh:

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
action sequences were :ohlawd:

but the storyline and villains were :trash:

Old russian dude had at least 3 chances to kill Wick, then at the end chooses to have a fistfight with someone half his age :heh:

With near classics like Gone Girl & Fury in theaters, it's hard to recommend this. Dope for an action flick tho, definitely shyts on Expendables 3 :yeshrug:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Movie was :obama:

What i found funny about it was how the bad guys KNEW they fukked up when they found out the boss's son fukked with John Wick.

Boss: So why did you hit my son? :birdman:

John Legizamo: He stole John Wick's car boss.....and killed his dog :ld:

Boss: .:ohhh:.........Oh

Meanwhile John Wick is loading up his guns like :demonic:
Yeah he basically gave his son the :ufdup: speech

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The movie was stylistically just awesome and really entertaining.

But...

The one thing that always bothers me with these types of movies..

Why do the protagonist and antagonist throw away perfectly fine opportunities to just kill the other person?

Russian boss has Keanu tied up, guns pointed at him. Keanu tells him to give up his son or he's gonna kill him. So the Russian boss walks out of the room and tells his henchman kill Keanu. This is after Keanu already killed like 30 henchman on his own. :what:

Keanu escapes, had a gun pointed at the main Russian boss... "tell me where your son is and I'll let you go" :dwillhuh:

Same thing i was thinking at that part cuz the boss already knows the nikka is a problem lol my only real complaint in a boss ass movie

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
It was ok. :manny:

Never seen more point black shots to the face though :dead:

And I'm pretty sure 75% of the people in that club were henchmen. No way that joint was turning a profit.