Official John Wick (Keanu Reaves) Thread

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
they're working on a sequel :blessed:

We’re happy to report that if you were completely blown away by the action and thrills in John Wick, the directors tell us they’re in the works on another one.

During our chat with Chad Stahelski and David Leitch for “Director’s Notebook,” the stuntmen turned directors revealed that they definitely want to give the fans what they want and are currently working on a sequel to their hit debut, which not only proved that Keanu Reeves is still a viable action star but introduced us to some spectacular new action sequences like “gun fu” and “car fu.”

We’re in development right now,” Stahelski told us.

They didn’t go into any specifics on story or if Reeves would return, though Stahelski did hint, “If we could work with Keanu Reeves for 10 movies you’d have a really cool career.” The two admitted that pressure of a sequel isn’t coming up with more action, but keeping the character relatable.

“We have ideas for days and without blinking twice we know we can outdo the action from the original,” Stahelski said. “It’s the matter of story and how much you like the character. That’s always the most important. If there’s great action but you have a character that no one likes and doesn’t have charisma you’re not going to watch it. Look at any great action star, whether it’s Harrison Ford or Liam Neeson or Robert Downey Jr., pick a name, you love the guy first. Good action, bad action, you just love them in action. So we want to make sure we have a story and a character that everybody loves and then we’ll dress it with action that we promise will be awesome.”

“You gotta go on a journey with the guy and have to like the guy,” Leitch added.

Stahelski and Leitch are hot commodities in the action world at the moment as news broke last week that they are in early talks to helm Cowboy Ninja Viking, starring Chris Pratt.

http://www.movies.com/movie-news/john-wick-sequel/17849

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
holy shyt at this piff brehs :mindblown:

ibi3NWIEY621gj.gif

:damn:

tumblr_inline_nfjxrl3isc1rr5l6k.gif

:banderas:

media_john_wick_20140915.jpg

:to: you were avenged daisy

the fukk was wrong with that russian calling the god telling him we done merked ya mans willem dafoe? guess he couldnt live with giving up his son and had a death wish. when swearengen merked that hoe for killing lester:salute:

mordern classic brehs. havent had as much fun watching a movie in a while. bring on a sequel/prequel :ahh:

da headshots. sweet lawwwwwwwwwwd, da headshots.
this nikka pulled off a no-look headshot. thru a wall. :blessed:

Wick da Gawd was crab-walkin thru the club like a samurai. but with his pistol out. :dwillhuh::russ::deadmanny:

:mjcry: rest easy daisy. rest easy. :mjcry:

shyt was 100% uncut piff.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
They need to market this shyt better next time. I didn't know shyt about this movie in the theaters. If they tag Michael Bay or some mainstream hollywood producer to co-sign the sequel it will do much better in the box office.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They need to market this shyt better next time. I didn't know shyt about this movie in the theaters. If they tag Michael Bay or some mainstream hollywood producer to co-sign the sequel it will do much better in the box office.
it will do really well in DVD/Bluray sales.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they can't get Reeves for the sequel then they better leave it be. :birdman:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Said that too. It's a better movie because it understands what it's doing and lays out a whole world to get immersed in that seems just as fun

- i wanna know why they use those gold coins
- how did that hotel get started
- why are police cool with john wick murking everything
- who gave up the draws to wick first: ms. perkins or the smut at the bar
- who taught wick how to crab walk with a pistol?
:dwillhuh:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
holy shyt at this piff brehs :mindblown:

ibi3NWIEY621gj.gif

:damn:

tumblr_inline_nfjxrl3isc1rr5l6k.gif

:banderas:

media_john_wick_20140915.jpg

:to: you were avenged daisy

the fukk was wrong with that russian calling the god telling him we done merked ya mans willem dafoe? guess he couldnt live with giving up his son and had a death wish. when swearengen merked that hoe for killing lester:salute:

mordern classic brehs. havent had as much fun watching a movie in a while. bring on a sequel/prequel :ahh:
Everybody catchin bullet holes!!
tumblr_n9k8z2N7qX1qcjfe8o1_250.gif

Word, i thought it was one of them wack ass straight to torrent Nicolas Cage movies.

Any movies like this that i might have missed? :feedme:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I just thought about this shyt. Dude was popping headshots and doing doughnuts stunting in the whip AT THE SAME DAMN TIME :mindblown::banderas: