Official John Wick (Keanu Reaves) Thread

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Meaning matty ice Tatum and soderbergh are also Kliq'd up:banderas:

He's in the next one too. He mentioned getting ready to film a few months back on Austin's podcast
I have no faith for the sequel, I always get strange looks when I talk about magic mike, but I will defend that film til the day I die :russ: shyt is well written, well acted, well filmed and just overall dope as fukk to me :manny:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
How are all you fools hyping this up still like the raid 2 ain't happen recently?

Raid 2 had better action, better story, better acting
This is exactly how I feel. This paled in comparison IMO. Cool movie but thats about it. The Raid 2 set the bar way too damn high and now everything just looks like amateur hour or a valiant effort. The American action movies better get on their shyt together b/c Raid 3 is coming and will push the envelope even further when it comes to action and fight scenes.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is exactly how I feel. This paled in comparison IMO. Cool movie but thats about it. The Raid 2 set the bar way too damn high and now everything just looks like amateur hour or a valiant effort. The American action movies better get on their shyt b/c Raid 3 is coming and will push the envelope even further when it comes to action and fight scenes.

D1v4o0A.gif

THERE'S GONNA BE A RAID 3??!!?! MOTHER OF GOD...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
DL this today. A member of my family wanted this. Saw like a few minutes..might watch it. No real reason to though. I need to really get that Justice League movie above all.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
yeah.. john wick definitely overreacted.. no dog is with a man's firstborn :pachaha:

even viggo was like "all this? it was just a fukking car and dog :what::pacspit:"

then john wick replied with the ravings of a mad man so :manny: at that point, it was obvious that john wick is just a lunatic who is grieving the death of his wife the only way he knows how. he has to kill someone or someones:demonic: and this psychopath has a certain set of skills :whew:

had viggo telling his son the john wick fable and shyt.. singing the boogeyman lullaby.. he knew his son would be sleeping soon enough:mjcry::mjcry:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
breh didn't like a single 2014 movie other than lego movie

Oh, I do. Ya'll just never seen them because ya'll can't see further than the end of your nose, ol' "Birdman/Interstellar/Whiplash are the cream of the crop" ass dudes. :mjlol:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Oh, I do. Ya'll just never seen them because ya'll can't see further than the end of your nose, ol' "Birdman/Interstellar/Whiplash are the cream of the crop" ass dudes. :mjlol:
:beli:

i've seen a lot of lesser known indie flicks this year not just the more mainstream ones :camby: