Official John Wick (Keanu Reaves) Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished this from Redbox, dope flick. Really good pacing too, after they took out the dog :sadcam: it was pretty much killing season from there on out :wow:. The amount of head shots he was landing was insane.

Theon should have never taken his car :francis:, another L for the Greyjoys I guess.

Hotel concept was cool, if the sequel does jump off they should explore it more.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Don't think I've been this enthused about the treatment of gun combat in an American film (or...otherwise really) since Cruise and Mann blessed us with Collateral. :wow: I need that sequel/prequel. :feedme:

Straight jokes how Leguizamo calmly explained why he hit the shyt out of the mob dude's son. Dude heard the name John Wick and you could see his soul exit his body.

Arguably my favorite part of the movie. Viggo put the phone down like "I ain't even mad."

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
And an off-topic question, I'm from NY and the ONLY problem I had with this film was some of the daytime shootings in NYC when NYC is like one of the cities with the strictest law enforcement. But it doesn't matter since its just a movie.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
And an off-topic question, I'm from NY and the ONLY problem I had with this film was some of the daytime shootings in NYC when NYC is like one of the cities with the strictest law enforcement. But it doesn't matter since its just a movie.

dawg come on. john wick takes place in an alternate universe where they have a special hotel just for assassins. stop trying to apply real world logic to that movie.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

They had the cop showing up at Wick's house like "How's it hanging, John?" after he just shot up like 12 guys and you somehow still wondered why law enforcement wasn't all up in their asses?