Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
trumpanzees say that biden is in mental decline and trump is a stable genius, but i don't even think trump knows how to drive a car.... hmm... who do i want as my president... some goof who has never learned how to drive a car or a guy that is in his late 70s but can still floor the gas.....
Yep, also unlike Trump, Biden works out. Biden is much healthier than Trump even though he's 4 years older. Biden would run circles around Trump, mentally & physically :mjlol:.

Let them lower expectations with the "Biden is senile" statements though. Joe is waiting in the cut like "Listen here, Jack. I'll beat you like a drum!" :smugbiden:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yep, also unlike Trump, Biden works out. Biden is much healthier than Trump even though he's 4 years older. Biden would run circles around Trump, mentally & physically :mjlol:.

Let them lower expectations with the "Biden is senile" statements though. Joe is waiting in the cut like "Listen here, Jack. I'll beat you like a drum!" :smugbiden:
"Listen here Jack".

We're over her Joe. :dwillhuh:

Listen here Jack.

No Joe..over here. :francis:

Listen here Jack....

With Trumps unparalleled ignorance and stupidity and Joes semi senile flow, these debates gonna be rather ridiculous but fukkery filled that only 2020 could deliver.

Will we make it election day bruhs. :francis:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Why now though? :francis:

Look at the way these reporters are framing these questions. They already setting up this NRA issue to be a rallying cry for these rethugs.

I kinda wish she waited til after the election for this.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why now though? :francis:

Look at the way these reporters are framing these questions. They already setting up this NRA issue to be a rallying cry for these rethugs.

I kinda wish she waited til after the election for this.
Why not now? Cats gotta lose this mind set of caring what Republicans and Trump supporters think..they are going to bytch and moan regardless as they cheat along the way.. we are in the home stretch and the walls are closing in on the Trump crime syndicate..