Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

tenor.gif

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
oh for fukks sake Joe. :francis:

Joe, if you fukk this up for us
chappelle-cash-1568337909-1568337911.gif
Which is why I hope there are no debates. It’s a lose-lose for him. He makes enough crazy old man gaffes like this people might think twice about voting for him. If he performs well and crushes Trump, it probably won’t change anything. Trump is immune to debate L’s. Hillary destroyed him 3 times and it had no effect on the polls.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Which is why I hope there are no debates. It’s a lose-lose for him. He makes enough crazy old man gaffes like this people might think twice about voting for him. If he performs well and crushes Trump, it probably won’t change anything. Trump is immune to debate L’s. Hillary destroyed him 3 times and it had no effect on the polls.
That's because Hillary was just as disliked as Trump. Also, there was alot of undecideds and when the Comey letter come out in October that made many of those undecided voters flock to Trump.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
That's because Hillary was just as disliked as Trump. Also, there was alot of undecideds and when the Comey letter come out in October that made many of those undecided voters flock to Trump.
I’m not even talking about the election outcome. Polls of the actual debates showed the people saying Hillary won 3-0. However, at the same time national polls weren’t changing.

If we are talking about election outcomes, I’m not sure if any other candidate who got beat in all 3 debates according to public opinion like that ever won the election. They’re almost all 2-1. A lot of traditional metrics and indicators don’t apply to Trump it seems.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I’m not even talking about the election outcome. Polls of the actual debates showed the people saying Hillary won 3-0. However, at the same time national polls weren’t changing.

If we are talking about election outcomes, I’m not sure if any other candidate who got beat in all 3 debates according to public opinion like that ever won the election. They’re almost all 2-1. A lot of traditional metrics and indicators don’t apply to Trump it seems.
Fair enough but like I said, Hillary was about as equally as disliked as Trump. Also, pretty much everyone outside of Trumptards knows that Hillary is smarter and a better debater than Trump. However, the election came down to superficial factors and those largely hurt Hillary when it come down to undecided voters and that's why she lost the election.