Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here it is. Even some people in the comments are saying they went too far. :lolbron:

Full 6-minute clip:

Jesus. The dems may need to keep these people onside going forward.

fukk me that's brutal.:picard:

Is the dad being played by the office space guy?

office-space-stephen-root.jpg

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

:whew: That graph drop in just 3 MONTHS, all because of Kushner being dumb as fukk thinking it would hit only the Blue States. Trump trusted his ass, even though he was incompetent himself, but found himself getting caught in more trouble; George Floyd only made it more intense.

Your talking about people getting evicted (which I guess some people can't find an apartment if they do?; from what I heard on this thread or another), people losing jobs and some jobs gone forever, historical places to eat taken out, people stuck with large medical bills from Coronavirus (that they can't pay up), ... and the list goes on.

This is what you wanted MAGAs, cheer for it. So much WINNING!

UniformEachArthropods-size_restricted.gif

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
If he picks the wrong person then the polls will narrow because SOME people will see it as that person will probably end up as President.:manny:

To me he is starting to look like Walter Donovan at the end of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
donovan4.jpg

Why y’all so quick to attack Biden, but prop up Trump like he’s a great example of leadership and health?

Just say u a Trump supporter