Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
:picard: Brutal.

But this again begs the question, where the fukk are the Democrats and why is the Lincoln Project so much better at politics than them? :hhh:

Lincoln Project probably saving them a bunch of cash with putting the attack ads out there so quickly, not to mention Trump's making himself more and more unlikable on his own. Might as well use the cash towards the homestretch

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
“It only impacts blue states” makes no sense. NY and CA had terrible numbers right out the gate...and they have the biggest economies in the country (and some of the biggest in the world). You can’t dismiss that and think the national economy can survive lmao. I swear, every day I’m more surprised at how stupid Kushner is.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What did he say.
"the democrats dont care about the american people, they arent providing unemployment"
reporter asked him why he wont fund election protection, "you don't know what i'm doing you're fake news"
" i dont want to delay the election, id have it tomorrow. the dems know they'll lose"

a bunch of other lying and bullshyt, and being aggressive about shyt he's either lying about or dead wrong about. it made me wanna shoot the tv screen :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im watching some kid get interviewed on the news right now. when trump has to answer to the american people why we cant have high school football this year :wow:

and if we cant have high school football, then we cant have NFL. and we cant have baseball

dems need to blame, blame, blame, blame, blame. 'DONALD TRUMP HAS FAILED AMERICA" on every TV channel