Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the odds Trump resigns siting health issues once he realises he's got zero chance of winning. Him losing or even getting washed will be the biggest L in his lifetime. Could even do a deal with Biden to not come after him for all the crimes.
I can see that happening brehs, he sounds defeated in recent interviews.
I would like nothing more then to see him get washed at the polls but I'll be happy either way. Need this Orange fukker out!

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But the funny thing is. Is that most polling places will be closed from the pandemic, with absentee ballots only. A ton of MAGAheads know Facebook/Twitter, but are fukking stupid. So if the President tells them not to vote by mail, and then their polling station is closed, their vote is suppressed.
Someone posted earlier that publicly he's telling people not to vote by mail but on his own reelection website he's encouraging mail in votes...

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
What's the odds Trump resigns siting health issues once he realises he's got zero chance of winning. Him losing or even getting washed will be the biggest L in his lifetime. Could even do a deal with Biden to not come after him for all the crimes.
I would like nothing more then to see him get washed at the polls but I'll be happy either way. Need this Orange fukker out!

Him stepping down due to health would show weakness so I doubt he'd do that. If he were to somehow step down, he'd do some sort of "ride off into the sunset" speech where he can run down his "accomplishments" and blame Dems for not getting more done (even though his first two years had a Republican led House & Senate).

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
the emergence of the mooch is one of the better things to come out of this administration

"im not steve bannon im not trying to suck my own cock" :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Greatest 10 days the administration ever saw
full

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

I want to see Trump leave the white house in a stretcher after suffering a massive stroke. Then he has to live the rest of his life in a vegetative state.

:mjlit:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:ohlawd: Its almost time! If MLB is playing without a bubble, and shuts down, then the NFL is just asking for it. No NFL in the fall... :whew: Roger thought he had a tough time with Deflategate shyt, now its going be Trump yelling at him to stay open... and no NFL during an election season with so many already pissed at Donald... :mjlit:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I think he's still going to pick Kamala regardless.

Some of these "leaks" are coming out to gauge public reaction.

True but I think others are coming from the good old boy network that Biden has. These guys are loyal to Biden and probably know their ride on the gravy train ends if Harris takes over. She's not going to need them to hold her hand, like Karen Bass or Bottoms or many of these other candidates would. Harris is a senator, she has been an AG, she knows Washington and is connected within the party. Not to mention California would love to have a Californian president. Think about the way Illinois movers and shakers benefited from Obama lol. She's gonna step into office expecting to become president soon. I'm not saying she is overly ambitious or anything. But the reality is that Biden may not serve two terms. And even if he does, he's going to rely on his VP a lot. Not because Biden can't do the job...but because he's going to need help.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Little. Trump has a big ego. He doesn't want to be seen as a quitter, that way he can blame someone for his failure when he gets tossed from office.