Official Biden vs. Trump 2020 General Election Thread (Biden WINS 306 Electoral College Votes)

Who wins?

• Joe Biden, Vice President of the USA (2009-2017)

Votes: 440 81.6%
  • Donald Trump, President of the USA (2017-present)

Votes: 99 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apollo

Music & Arts
Daps
Reppin
Nootropics
Wrong and wrong.

If he picks the wrong person then the polls will narrow because SOME people will see it as that person will probably end up as President.:manny:

To me he is starting to look like Walter Donovan at the end of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
donovan4.jpg

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If he picks the wrong person then the polls will narrow because SOME people will see it as that person will probably end up as President.

To me he is starting to look like Walter Donovan at the end of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
None of the choices he makes are going to negatively impact the campaign.

As for Biden, he's old. It is what it is. He answered questions coherently and at length at his last speech which is far better than the alternative. :russ:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...

"Hey guys, maybe we shouldn't be using bad pics from Trump's America and saying this is what Biden's America will look like"

it's like me painting someone's house but I'm taking too long... so the customer is thinking about going with someone else.... i decide to take a picture of the shoddy work i'm doing and tell them this is what their house will look like if they go with another painter... they look around the house and it already looks exactly like my pictures.... :snoop: