Sounds like a spinoff thread breh..worst theater experiences
giphy.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That James Bond character is a complete ripoff of Jason da gawd:mjlol:

Not at all breh. I know a lot of cats don't know and possibly don't care but this version if Bond is closer to the literary version of Bond which obviously goes back to post world war 2. They tried it with Timothy dalton and everyone lamed out but now they've done if with Craig and it's working. Obviously there is Bourne influence but it owes more to Ian Fleming than Matt Damon

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
remner got thrown to the bushes

Nah they didn't do that. They pushed his back and they're going to have two "bourne" movies going simultaneously.

Universal intends to continue that series and to broaden its franchise base, much the way that Marvel cranks out superhero films. The Bourne Legacy was a good start to a new franchise, but Jason Bourne is a hard act to follow. Now, franchise-hungry Universal has both of them. Lin can probably use the time, as he signed on to direct the second season of the HBO series True Detective.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Nah they didn't do that. They pushed his back and they're going to have two "bourne" movies going simultaneously.

Universal intends to continue that series and to broaden its franchise base, much the way that Marvel cranks out superhero films. The Bourne Legacy was a good start to a new franchise, but Jason Bourne is a hard act to follow. Now, franchise-hungry Universal has both of them. Lin can probably use the time, as he signed on to direct the second season of the HBO series True Detective.

Wasn't there talk to have both Damon and Renner star in the same film? I think I remember reading it like a year ago.