Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

Daps
If this is the official Invincible thread why can't we talk about the comic in here again? Just asking.

Nicca why do you think?

Gee could it be because most of us in here haven't read the comic and you talking about the comic would spoil the show?

Dumb nucca questions in this thread I swear

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I haben't read the comics, but I do see one mistake Omni-Mayne made. I don't know if this comes up later, but...
If OmniMan has been preparing earth for colonization, why didn't he impregnate more human women?
If a regular Coli breh without a car can have kids in multiple cities, Omniman could've had Viltrumite sleeper cell babies in every country.
why yall always trynna to understand the mind of a simp:mjlol:
Wait for season 2:francis::scust:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
TTLGivD.gif

"She's more of a pet to me" :picard:
When they went to Chicago
zMbPeji.png

The train scene

4bWZr2P.png

Omni was playing paddle ball with Invincible across the skies and sea
IVljOoU.png

I had to look away when they got to the mountains because that was OD :hhh:
Legit gave mark the beats like
4ZSAEx.gif

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
So what exactly does Vultrumites want with earth . Omniman showed humans are mad fragile... Is it resources :patrice:
Do they wanna create a bunch of Omni babies or :jbhmm:
That's what I was asking. While he was playing house with Mark's mom for 17 years, Omniman could've had hella broads around the planet pregnant at the same time (like my cousin Devin).

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Just finished the season finale. This shyt was great. I read some of the comic book plot on wiki cuz i wanted to know what happens next. Can't wait for next season :banderas:

Just thinking back in episode one am I the only one that thought the original guardians were not really fukking with omni man. When he helped join in on the fight against the mauler twins they were kinda like thanks :rudy:. They must have had a feeling omni man was up to some shyt.

Omniman said his mission was actually to keep the planet WEAK. That means that he killed the Guardians because they were actually starting to become a real threat to him.

I take that as an admission that he really did get put in a coma and he wasn't faking it. So they could probably unconsciously sense that he wasn't really their friend

This episode made me realize something. This show is kind of like "Man of Steel". Except, Pa Kent and JorEL are the same person, who was really Zod the whole time.