Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I mean It's not that hard to be considerate, my guy. I've created spoiler threads off official threads that weren't specific about spoilers before.
Yeah but the source material isn't this show. It's a comic book. If you want an official thread respect the source material or make it the Invincible t.v. show thread.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
being the way he is i never understood why omni man didnt just have a gang of kids and just keep them hidden and brainwash them from birth?
Yeah it's possible he was p*ssy whipped :wow:
He probably ended up enjoying the family life more than he anticipated

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
@The axe murderer

thragg actually had it right in the final battle. he had a gang of children and would have won without the hero plot armour
That's what I was thinking. He made an army. He had to replenish his ranks after the battles which viltriumites went through. They seemed to mature faster than the human hybrids I think?

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I wouldn't mind making a comic thread but this can't be the official thread anymore since it's not all encompassing. I don't have sympathy for Johnny come lately types.

Nor should you:ehh:

It's like watching the early walking dead shows......nikkas was talking about Negan in the thread waaaaaaayyyyyy before he showed up on the show....

Stop the bloodclot crying.....the mods letting it rock......so yall kick rocks:yeshrug:

For the record i dont post spoilers:hubie: never have
.....lol it just triggers me because
A. I can't stand a complaining ass nicca
B. I can't stand a snitching ass nicca

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Nor should you:ehh:

It's like watching the early walking dead shows......nikkas was talking about Negan in the thread waaaaaaayyyyyy before he showed up on the show....

Stop the bloodclot crying.....the mods letting it rock......so yall kick rocks:yeshrug:

For the record i dont post spoilers:hubie: never have
.....lol it just triggers me because
A. I can't stand a complaining ass nicca
B. I can't stand a snitching ass nicca

I made a new thread for comic and show fans. No tissues needed for the crybabies.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
"Guess I aint the only one that was lied to"
Is your father an intergalactic fascist that wants to enslave the human race?
full

Did you find out your entire existence is a lie?
full

Did you take a life altering broly type beating
full

Did you have your face shoved through a train full of humans
full

Nah boy you know of a few months didn't tell you his biggest secret that can be used against him by what is clearly a vindictive human being
full

who wrote this character
full

was this annoying bad built body bytch even in the comics. please kill her in the opening of s2. bytch look like she musty n breathe stink in real life.:scust:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
How many of you brehs would've
gone outside with Iron Man Breh during the fight? I know it started as a rescue mission, but what if breh said "let's go help Invincible :gladbron:"?

Bad leadership, I would have just gave him the :camby: and continue rescue efforts myself.

We just witness Omni-Man tank two kill sats, fight off a gang of cyborgs, a kaiju, body the Immortal and take his own son on an L marathon. The fukk is a disorganized team of discount Teen Titans gonna do?

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
@The axe murderer

thragg actually had it right in the final battle. he had a gang of children and would have won without the hero plot armour
i dont even think its plot armor. thragg was a dikk to his kids and they was like "well fukk you hoe ass nikka"
as far as nolan, he would have had to come to earth and conquer it, then have hoes. show is "grounded in reality" so it would be mad difficult to hide a harem of hoes and kids while being a super hero