Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
That train ride :merchant:

Mark resilient as hell boy if this was an anime that dude wouldn’t put the suit back on until Season 3 :bryan:
Mark is definitely resilient, amd he keeps it pushing. Other than those alien invaders, Mark only fights villains (and Kingpin Breh) once, win or lose.
Invincible does not offer run-backs. He squabs with the bad guy one time, takes his W or his L, and then goes to Amber's house. That's it!
:mjgrin:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Omni Man didn't know that his child would get powers remember. He stuck around to find out.
I know, but Omniman can travel the globe in seconds; he could've kept watch on all of his seeds easily. The kids who got their powers could've joined Omniman's army, and the ones who didn't could've been killed like the weaker Viltrumitres. It would've been a relatively easy, and sustainable for Omniman and the Viltrumites to colonize earth.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
You see what they have to do to have even a fraction of our power
i9biwych79w61.jpg
71exG85uoEL._AC_SX466_.jpg

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
So what exactly does Vultrumites want with earth . Omniman showed humans are mad fragile... Is it resources :patrice:
Do they wanna create a bunch of Omni babies or :jbhmm:
You see how much they weeded out those viltrium? Not many of them left so it seems humans are the compatible breeding stock

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
It's crazy how the clichés become new when we take off the restraints and make it rated-R:ahh:

Episode was crazy AF. The Flaxans and Doc Seismic are still alive:lupe:

I don't see how Mark can close the power gap he has with his father or any of the other Viltrimites assuming they're also on OmniMan's level:aicmon:

Mark can live for a thousand years:ehh:
I don't know how the same people who write Mark's mom also wrote Amber's character:scusthov:

His mother acts within reason. She was lied to for 20 years and betrayed and even so she tried to understand and wanted to believe the best in Nolan. Even with what he has done and the whole truth she doesn't want him to just fukk off. Amber threw Mark in the trash for flaking on their dates to save people and not thinking it was time to tell her he was a superhero. Mark is now the most powerful man in the world and his mom smiles in his face and cries in the bathroom so as not to hurt him. That is a strong female character.

My sister believes they're trying to sabotage her cause she's black so they can move on to Mark and Eve but I don't think that at all.

I think they believe that they made a principled strong and proud female character with agency but really she comes across as self centered and bytchy when they have her deliver condescending lines like "It's cute that you think that" and "fly away, fly boy". They should've never added that she knew he was Invincible because it went from typical secret identity bullshyt to her just being difficult because the writers need her to be and also having other character validating her behavior. She needled him for weeks while knowing he was a superhero, it would be different if this was glamorous PG superhero world where he was ditching her to hang out with The Guardians or bask in the adoration of fans but he was saving people and getting nearly killed while she was hanging out with some frat guy the same night they fought. I hope the writers take the reception and go back to the drawing board with her character and don't take the hate her character gets as a reason to double down on her terrible traits or think it is just toxic fans hating her.

Last edited:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I know, but Omniman can travel the globe in seconds; he could've kept watch on all of his seeds easily. The kids who got their powers could've joined Omniman's army, and the ones who didn't could've been killed like the weaker Viltrumitres. It would've been a relatively easy, and sustainable for Omniman and the Viltrumites to colonize earth.
Maybe he got p*ssywhipped. Asian p*ssy had me like that for a while.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
You could tell Omni-Mayne hated humans just by that flashback scene with Marc at little league.

Little Mark: *does normal kid stuff*

Omni-Mayne: "THIS IS fukkING STUPID:childplease:"

I think you are missing the point of that scene breh :patrice:

My sister believes they're trying to sabotage her cause she's black so they can move on to Mark and Eve but I don't think that at all.

The original character was white and it was just as annoying.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I think you are missing the point of that scene breh :patrice:

I know he was saying he had important world problem solving issues that he could be doing and him realizing the value of humanity through what his wife was saying and seeing the joy in Marks face, but I like shyt posting and having fun.