Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
"What is killing the shyt out of humans if not Viltrumites persevering?
You see what they have to do to have even a fraction of our power
i9biwych79w61.jpg

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Come on Omni-mayne mayne. You don't gotta do this mayne :damn:

He punched Mark into the city of Chicago just to boost up his kill streak. Breh was like fukk these fields, mountains and open water. He was like I'm gonna dunk boy head in some ocean water. Hold up, let me fukk up this cruise ship too :dead:

The needless savagery. Dude was like "fukk a human breh. Here watch this :deadhorse:" :deadmanny:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
This is child abuse

:mjcry:
Come on Omni-mayne mayne. You don't gotta do this mayne :damn:

He punched Mark into the city of Chicago just to boost up his kill streak. Breh was like fukk these fields, mountains and open water. He was like I'm gonna dunk boy head in some ocean water. Hold up, let me fukk up this cruise ship too :dead:

The needless savagery. Dude was like "fukk a human breh. Here watch this :deadhorse:" :deadmanny:
go6gazri89w61.jpg

:damn:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I haben't read the comics, but I do see one mistake Omni-Mayne made. I don't know if this comes up later, but...
If OmniMan has been preparing earth for colonization, why didn't he impregnate more human women?
If a regular Coli breh without a car can have kids in multiple cities, Omniman could've had Viltrumite sleeper cell babies in every country.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I haben't read the comics, but I do see one mistake Omni-Mayne made. I don't know if this comes up later, but...
If OmniMan has been preparing earth for colonization, why didn't he impregnate more human women?
If a regular Coli breh without a car can have kids in multiple cities, Omniman could've had Viltrumite sleeper cell babies in every country.
Omni Man didn't know that his child would get powers remember. He stuck around to find out.