Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Trying to learn about Immortal and I heard a dumbass spoiler why do I do this shyt to myself?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Thragg was thug enough to wear it in front of Battle Beast's people too :mjlol:
The leader was damn you must be through we'll join up :ehh:

He wore it in front of Thragg daughter and she was like :damn::mjcry::wow:. He had the head on his shoulder and it was the first thing you see :wow:. Thragg arguably the most underrated gully character in comics. Dude came to earth and was like "long as you let us fukk these hoes and replenish our ranks we aint go have no problems" :wow:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
My favorite was the soldier that got thugs top half pushed over the counter and his legs just slump against the floor.

Not as bad as the dude who got the WHOLE automatic rifle shoved through his face :mjlol:

Like damn you couldn't just shove it in his face, you had to shove a giant ass gun all the way out the back of his head :mjtf::mjlol:

Also when he bust through the wall after Cecil it wasn't even an animation or him kicking or punching it, he just moved toward it like :beli: and it broke open:mjlol:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Looking back on episode with The Flaxans invasion, when Robot suggested declaring the city lost and nuking it, breh was a human suggesting this. It really highlights his cold analytical way of thinking and why he thought it was a good idea to stroll into The New Guardians Of The Globe HQ and tell them the whole truth.

:smugbiden:Yeah, I broke The Mauler Twins out of jail. I needed them to make me a teenage body out of Rex's dna I stole so I could get at Monstergirl who's been crushing on you, Rex. Call me Rudy!

When he could've lessened the damage by saying some shyt like

I tracked down The Mauler Twins who I had every intention of arresting but in my desperation for a better life, I made a deal with them to clone me a new body. I chose Rex because he's my closest friend who I admire and respect greatly:whoa: and I wanted to be a teenager so I could re-exprience my life growing up normal. My bad Rex I should've asked first.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Looking back on episode with The Flaxans invasion, when Robot suggested declaring the city lost and nuking it, breh was a human suggesting this. It really highlights his cold analytical way of thinking and why he thought it was a good idea to stroll into The New Guardians Of The Globe HQ and tell them the whole truth.

:smugbiden:Yeah, I broke The Mauler Twins out of jail. I needed them to make me a teenage body out of Rex's dna I stole so I could get at Monstergirl who's been crushing on you, Rex. Call me Rudy!

When he could've lessened the damage by saying some shyt like

I tracked down The Mauler Twins who I had every intention of arresting but in my desperation for a better life, I made a deal with them to clone me a new body. I choose Rex because he's my closest friend who I admire and respect greatly:whoa: and I wanted to be a teenager so I could re-exprience my life growing up normal. My bad Rex I should've asked first.

That's the problem in comic books with super smart heroes and villians they have very loose morals...:ehh: like morality takes a backseat to logic...

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I see why people compared this to Dragon Ball Z. Immortal walking up busting out the house and immediately flying full speed to catch Omni-Man fade was some straight Majin Vegeta type of shyt :russ:

The twins were straight up :hubie:at his escape. Wanted absolutely no smoke from that man :mjlol:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I'm waiting for Omni-Mayne to just sit down with his wife and calmly say, "Listen, I love you and Mark with everything I have. I truly do. But if you tell anybody about what I did I'll cave your face in like it was a fukking beer can. Now who wants some authentic lasagna FROM ITALY! I'll be right back! *flies away smiling* "