Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
reminder-that-bobby-hill-reads-invincible-loh-nerds-reminder-that-2mLovAgv7

The resemblance may be uncanny....but it aint coincidental.....

Lol i remember seeing this episode like:gladbron:I know that comic!....because at the time nobody i knew was fukking with Invincible

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
How long before Mark and Atom Eve get together.
Amber is annoying :unimpressed:
Claim to know Mark was a hero but was wildin out when he took on the cyborg :unimpressed:
You welcome I guess bytch :unimpressed:
My sister stans damn near any black female character, especially ones who were reimagined black. Like, I'm talking she thinks Iris West on The Flash is dope but even she had to admit Amber is WOAT.

Amber knew when Mark got damn near fatally injured it wasn't from a bus and likely superhero shyt. She knew he ran off while they were at the college to save them and she held it against him because he didn't tell her he was a superhero. She is the worst superhero GF since Lana from Smallville.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Yo, the scene where he flings that soldier out the house and she lands hard and her body all twisted :damn::damn:

why would they even shoot at this nikka? Just run LOL. I don’t get why Omni Man just goes ham towards everyone all of a sudden
My favorite was the soldier that got the top half pushed over the counter and his legs just slump against the floor.

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
My sister stans damn near any black female character, especially ones who were reimagined black. Like, I'm talking she thinks Iris West on The Flash is dope but even she had to admit Amber is WOAT.

Amber knew when Mark got damn near fatally injured it wasn't from a bus and likely superhero shyt. She knew he ran off while they were at the college to save them and she held it against him because he didn't tell her he was a superhero. She is the worst superhero GF since Lana from Smallville.

If you think about it, this is actually insane behavior.
How self-centered would you have to be to react like this?:huhldup: