Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
He gon F spidey up in the next movie :lupe:
20e.gif

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
It’s way better for the shows overall popularity than a binge drop.

I know y’all hate it but thems the breaks. I have no problem with quality, commercial free tv being released weekly.

Maybe cuz I’ve been on the business side of this. How tf do y’all expect these shows to make money and get funded? :mjtf:

25 and younger are spoiled thats all

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Image has some pretty good comics. Saga, East of West, Black Science, Invincible, Nail Biter, and Manifest Destiny are all top tier.

If they did the Hyperion Cantos, that would be a major game changer. Science fiction epic

But it's probably too big of an undertaking.

Also, the series called The First Law trilogy is epic and dark and very game of game of thrones ish. Somebody needs to get the rights to it but again, may be too difficult to work on screen and be good.

I know they're currently working on the wheel of time which is up there with Lord of the rings. As well as a Lord of the rings series.

The Dresden files is also dope. Think harry potter mixed with supernatural but for adults.

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Yo, the scene where he flings that soldier out the house and she lands hard and her body all twisted :damn::damn:

why would they even shoot at this nikka? Just run LOL. I don’t get why Omni Man just goes ham towards everyone all of a sudden
In that particular case, it's because they broke into his house. Then he realizes they were spying on him the whole time.

Fair enough, S2 was a drop off, but I can't call it garbage. Nonetheless, both shows are top tier, and the future looks bright for Amazon (not being ironic)
This would have been a perfect time to come out with "The Tick". The world probably wasn't ready for it until after The Boys.

It’s way better for the shows overall popularity than a binge drop.

I know y’all hate it but thems the breaks. I have no problem with quality, commercial free tv being released weekly.

Maybe cuz I’ve been on the business side of this. How tf do y’all expect these shows to make money and get funded? :mjtf:

Yeah, binge watch shows are super popular for one week, then 4 weeks later they are forgotten.

Who was still talking about "Stranger Things" a month after the Pilot episode? Right now we're one month after Invincible premiered and it seems to grow in popularity by the week.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Yeah, I think Amazon phasing out the binge model. Last show I seen where they dropped the whole season was Carnival Row but that's probably going weekly when it comes back like they did to The Expanse.
The super divisive ‘Them’ had a binge drop but I haven’t seen anything on the magnitude of discussion like this show has gotten. I think it’s pretty great that Amazon is doing weekly drops for this. They see the potential too.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The super divisive ‘Them’ had a binge drop but I haven’t seen anything on the magnitude of discussion like this show has gotten. I think it’s pretty great that Amazon is doing weekly drops for this. They see the potential too.

I get it but I prefer the binge model. I'd be cool if shows did two eps per week though. Seems like a decent compromise for those not confident in a full drop.