Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Why Mark's mom always look tired :heh:

"Not Rick" was the best part of the latest episode, he needed to be a cameo until the end

Idk why but this World reminds me of Saints Row when they got Superpowers and started fighting aliens:mjlol:

How do you expect her to look, when she knows what she knows?

She didn't even know who Invincible was. No one really seems to. Dude is new plus he aint did nothing spectacular other than getting his butt kicked so its not like he's famous or anything yet. Even Luke Cage daughter was like :dahell: "who is that guy?"

Good point.
What I'm forgetting is that this is a world where superheroes are EVERYWHERE. They mentioned that the Teen Team was like "everyone's 4th favorite superhero team".
So, it's NOT the same as, for example, Lois Lane in Superman 2 not figuring out that Clark was Superman when he showed up at Niagara Falls. Because in that universe Superman was big news. But here Invincible isn't even really a celebrity.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: This fukker Mark needs to change his name. He’s getting his ass whooped by sewer retards

y’all peep how the government dude took the technology? Probably trying to find ways to fight back against Omni and Mark if needed:leon:

Wouldn’t be mad if Amber got her neck snapped next episode :yeshrug:

Mark has no chance against his pops unless he gets a big power upgrade:picard:

Goonba

Ay
Daps
Reppin
LA
Am I the only one who peeped Black Samson hitting the quick :merchant: when he saw just how devoted Robot was to Monster Girl? :mjlol:

Eve channeling that Captain Planet energy after dropping out of school :win:

Oh boy, Mark getting hands put on him again, what else is new :stopitslime:.

Omni-Man is menacing as fukk. :francis:

Omni-Man: Oh Hi, Art. Just dropping by to pop some beers right after you schemed with my wife behind my back. No biggie. :jawalrus::demonic:

This felt like a transitional episode to plant seeds for future events. Slow, but necessary.