Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I like the struggle though. Shows that superhero life ain't easy. And they don't have genius intellect like all these DC or Marvel dudes.

Always said if I got powers but a bunch of other mofos did too, I'd just live regular :dead:

:russ: THIS!

Unless I had elite powers and was in the top 1% on the power scale, my ass was going to go to work like a regular civilian

fukk getting my ass kicked everyday

My first instinct is to agree, but then I remember how depressed Bruce Willis seemed in "Unbreakable" before he met Samuel Jackson.

Daps
:mjlol: This fukker Mark needs to change his name. He’s getting his ass whooped by sewer retards

y’all peep how the government dude took the technology? Probably trying to find ways to fight back against Omni and Mark if needed:leon:

Wouldn’t be mad if Amber got her neck snapped next episode :yeshrug:

Mark has no chance against his pops unless he gets a big power upgrade:picard:

I hope he doesn't fight his dad. I honestly believe his dad would murk him in a heartbeat :lupe:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
How do you expect her to look, when she knows what she knows?

Good point.
What I'm forgetting is that this is a world where superheroes are EVERYWHERE. They mentioned that the Teen Team was like "everyone's 4th favorite superhero team".
So, it's NOT the same as, for example, Lois Lane in Superman 2 not figuring out that Clark was Superman when he showed up at Niagara Falls. Because in that universe Superman was big news. But here Invincible isn't even really a celebrity.

still... she should be able to put two and two together. He leaves, Invincible shows up. Invincible leaves, he returns. It’s dumb shyt like that people are tired of. This ain’t the 50’s. :unimpressed:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
:russ: THIS!

Unless I had elite powers and was in the top 1% on the power scale, my ass was going to go to work like a regular civilian

fukk getting my ass kicked everyday

On that note, I don’t know wtf the purpose of life would be as a regular civilian. I’d probably be a lazy ass stoner in this world. Why would I get a job and go to school when at any point some super villain can come thru and literally crush the buildings??

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I like the struggle though. Shows that superhero life ain't easy. And they don't have genius intellect like all these DC or Marvel dudes.

Always said if I got powers but a bunch of other mofos did too, I'd just live regular :dead:

This show is making superhero work look dangerous and life-threatening, which it should.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man you guys are gonna get frustrated as fukk with this show for a long time if you don't like the ups and downs of the story :mjlol:

Yeah, brehs need to get it in their head now that this isn't a superhero show, as much as it is a show about a kid that happens to be a superhero.

Otherwise, my amusement at their frustration is finna be great.