Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Yo on the real, why are Mark and Amber even a thing? They don’t even have anything in common, we never even hear them talk about anything :heh:
shyt, I was wondering the same thing about him and his gay friend. How and why are these nikkas best friends? Mind you this is his long time dawg and they act nothing alike or seem to have a reason to hang around each other. Mark is like a square or whatever and his boy is a type of stereo.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I wonder how long it'll take to finish this series. The show seems likes it's covering a bunch of issues an episode I'm really glad it's 48 minutes.
Considering the full comic book material. If they don't do any stupid time skips.
5-6 seasons minimum, 8 seasons max.

shyt gets real. The fights get bigger and better. More plot twists await.

It ultimately depends on the length of the series.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Considering the full comic book material. If they don't do any stupid time skips.
5-6 seasons minimum, 8 seasons max.
Yeah, that seems right I'm catching up to the comic series now and I'm on issue 101. I picked it back up around issue 25 and the show is already covering that part of the story

Daps
It makes NO SENSE that she couldn't figure out who Invincible was, after they drove presumably hundreds of miles "upstate" and Invincible magically appears 15 seconds after Mark disappears in the same location :mjlol:

She didn't even know who Invincible was. No one really seems to. Dude is new plus he aint did nothing spectacular other than getting his butt kicked so its not like he's famous or anything yet. Even Luke Cage daughter was like :dahell: "who is that guy?"