Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Are we just going to ignore the college guy being a pedo?
He's old enough to buy beer, but in the final fight scene Mark's (high school aged) friend said that they bufu'd each other last summer.
Somebody needs to pay dude a visit!
:sitdown:
You peep that shyt too :sitdown:
shyt got swept under the rug like it was normal :sitdown:
But it's not supposed to be:sitdown:
EBBiUynUYAAT0Sc.jpg

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Are we just going to ignore the college guy being a pedo?
He's old enough to buy beer, but in the final fight scene Mark's (high school aged) friend said that they bufu'd each other last summer.
Somebody needs to pay dude a visit!
:sitdown:

Reminded me of that movie trailer I seen for Call Me By Your Name a few years ago. I must have trailer a good dozen times in the theatre that year. From what I gathered it's a young boy on his high school summer vacation getting turned out by a grown ass man. It had a kid who looks like he's in his late teens and Armie Hammer who gotta be 30+. Trailer had all types of film festival awards :dahell:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Getting pissed off now with how long it's taken for him to tell Amber who he is or for her to connect the damn dots :stopitslime:

It makes NO SENSE that she couldn't figure out who Invincible was, after they drove presumably hundreds of miles "upstate" and Invincible magically appears 15 seconds after Mark disappears in the same location :mjlol:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
It makes NO SENSE that she couldn't figure out who Invincible was, after they drove presumably hundreds of miles "upstate" and Invincible magically appears 15 seconds after Mark disappears in the same location :mjlol:

I thinks she knows. I believe it's going to be revealed as some "woman shyt," where she's really upset at Mark not explicitly telling her he was Invincible. "Of course I knew dummy. I was mad that you didn't feel like you could tell me."

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
BTW I’m on like issue 17 of the book and I can comfortably say that you can both read the book and the show and still be satisfied with both. The show makes improvements to the characters that the book lacks at this point within issue 17.

Yeah the show makes minor changes that keeps things fresh and improves certain things.