Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area

?

:yeshrug: He said it’s for story reasons and mentioned how they do it for Walking dead because Super Bowl viewership would cut into the finale

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Nah its comes back with the rest of the eps after a couple of months due to the Super Bowl. They literally do the same thing with Walking Dead which has the same creator
Splitting it to parts may also help with keeping it more relevant throughout a longer period of time as well. Frustrating for us, the fans, but a solid play nonetheless

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Mark is an arrogant a$$hole even in the comics and responsible for a lot of deaths

I'm going to be rooting against him

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Great ep. I just hope they don't go overboard with the multiverse like every other media right now.
The comic just used it to create a giant army fodder of hundreds of evil Invincibles, but that didn't delve into what ifs.
Can't wait for Oliver.

As I see your avatar, its hard to imagine that Walton Goggins is both Uncle Baby Billy and Cecil.

I have to say that they did a good job going against expectations with Cecil. I'm not familiar with the source material, but after watching the Invincible pilot I thought it was "SO OBVIOUS" that Cecil was a bad guy.