Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I know I'm late im on ep 4. Going to binge the rest today after work. Heard the comic storyline in general is crazy:banderas:

Yeah, but after reading 8 or so chapters just to compare, there's a LOT of changes here and there. Most of the changes are positive, but there's so many changes I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't play out like the comics did.

I don't think it's a given that people who have read the comics know exactly what's going to happen next.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, but after reading 8 or so chapters just to compare, there's a LOT of changes here and there. Most of the changes are positive, but there's so many changes I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't play out like the comics did.

I don't think it's a given that people who have read the comics know exactly what's going to happen next.
I didn’t read the comic but read some of the plot on Wikipedia. Are there really that many changes? It seems like the timeline of some of the more minor events shifted in the cartoon moreso than changes to characters or story.

like the college visit happens later in the comic book but was the 3rd or 4th episode here

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I didn’t read the comic but read some of the plot on Wikipedia. Are there really that many changes? It seems like the timeline of some of the more minor events shifted in the cartoon moreso than changes to characters or story.

like the college visit happens later in the comic book but was the 3rd or 4th episode here

There's entire characters that are completely changed, the 1st episode twist is executed completely differently, there's an entirely different prime suspect to start out. The funeral is completely different, there's entirely different villains, so on and so forth.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
1n6lr4s5gpx61.jpg