Official Infamous Second Son Thread

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I beat First Light this morning. It's at least an 8/10 to me (maybe even a lil higher due to the fun battle arena mode). Overall, I dug Fetch's backstory for the most part and the presentation was pretty decent. Her gameplay feels a bit tighter than Delsin's with a more mastery of the Neon power type than his jack of all trades style. One semi-minor complaint with her actual gameplay style though is I still don't get why the didn't actually have her power used like an outright laser beam at any point though. In the main game, when you fight her and see her fighting along side you, she uses her neon blast as an outright laser beam, similar to how the angels shoot their lasers at you. I thought it would've been the more ideal power to use for her in place of the rockets (though hers kick ass as well).

Definitely worth the price and worth a play at least if one didn't want to buy it. I think the Infamous games have a lot of their solid foundations now down pat and all they really need to do now is make the stories even tighter/more varied and the same with their enemies and have much more boss fights. I'd say they should have within their next full game, at least 6-8 different sets of powers to use overall and just the same, at least that many of different power sets to fight against. Like, they should have a good half of the powers be obtainable by one or multitude of characters that you may use in the game and then possibly have enemies that have powers that you can't get (or at least not by normal means perhaps).

More mission variety, more enemy variety and tighter narrative is all these games need to truly achieve and exceed it's potential. They got the base work all mapped out really. For example, in this dlc and the main game, there were decent amount of enemy sub-types, but they still came off quite the same cuz they were basically the same types of enemies for the most part, as there's different rock enemies within the DUP for sure, but they're still rock enemies mostly overall, so they look and do most of the same stuff. Then there's the regular humans that have a few different types of weaponry (hand guns, machine guns, snipers, grenade launchers, etc.) across different class of enemies (Akurans, cops, thugs, dup foot soldiers) but they too, all feel very much the same and mostly look similar. Only enemies that seem a bit more broad were the angels/demons.

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
beat it last night and was gona type a summary, but @Khalil_4real handled that lol.....so i'll just say:

- this shyt fun as hell..

- and the battle arenas, yessssssssssssss...............

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
my first ps4 game

man this shyt is dope didnt know much about the touch pad

not realy a graphic guy but this shyt look nice

i beat the 2nd one on ps3

a hour into this game its start to feel repetitive like the last one still dope tho

i cant wait til naught dog freak the ps3 :wow:

sorry being hard on the game im pissed i got to start over always play my games on the hardest level went to save and the game was on normal why didnt they give me option to play game on expert :beli:

man its crazy what this next gen is going to bring this game fluid like my iphone

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Just got this joint. Any tips on what I should work on doing first?​