Official Infamous Second Son Thread

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
First Light is really dope. It's so fun to just run around with the neon power. Glad they fixed it where you don't get stuck on balconies and stuff like in SS.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had a issue with that mission in First Light where you had to open the containers. My touchpad was messed up. I fixed it though.

Oh and I love the gameplay in this with Fetch. She's sooo much faster and nimble, the powers feel great using her. That battle arena was kinda fun. :leon:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just beat the DLC. Wow, that shyt was fun. They improved the gameplay a lot with Fetch. :wow: Melee's, finishers, the shooting etc. shyt was fun as hell.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
delsin was definitely a jack of all trades and master of none. fetch's neon makes for some more enjoyable movement. even her combat abilities might be a bit better

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
delsin was definitely a jack of all trades and master of none. fetch's neon makes for some more enjoyable movement. even her combat abilities might be a bit better
For real I thought she would basically be a reskinned Delsin but her controls and combat is MUCH better. I love the little triangle finishers and combo's she has. Oh and this shyt got a horde mode too?? :mindblown:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
played a lil today, and first light is fun as hell...she's fast as shyt...especially when you run through the neon gas bubbles.....how that shyt blurs on the edge to show a sense of speed, oh my damn....I dig her special too.....and finally a horde type mode.....arena is gonna get a lot of burn...that shyt is fun and challenging.....now I want sp to figure a way to get delsin into it, so I can use all the powers....anyway, if you liked SS, you'll like this...hell, if you didn't like nor have tried SS, i'd recommend playing this...

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
played a lil today, and first light is fun as hell...she's fast as shyt...especially when you run through the neon gas bubbles.....how that shyt blurs on the edge to show a sense of speed, oh my damn....I dig her special too.....and finally a horde type mode.....arena is gonna get a lot of burn...that shyt is fun and challenging.....now I want sp to figure a way to get delsin into it, so I can use all the powers....anyway, if you liked SS, you'll like this...hell, if you didn't like nor have tried SS, i'd recommend playing this...

I thought if you had SS you could use Delsin in the arena mode

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta beat the game.

got further in the game, we do get to use delsin in the arena mode....hell yea...although, it's been awhile since i lasted used him, i struggled like hell at first lol....had to remember the attacks.....anyway, i'm getting busy with fetch in the arenas though....that bytch is bad.....

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
got further in the game, we do get to use delsin in the arena mode....hell yea...although, it's been awhile since i lasted used him, i struggled like hell at first lol....had to remember the attacks.....anyway, i'm getting busy with fetch in the arenas though....that bytch is bad.....
Delsin feels too slow after using Fetch.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Delsin feels too slow after using Fetch.

yea....that was what i thought when i first used her....but like others said, it shows the difference in her mastering 1 power, and him learning to use a bunch of different ones....i'm go back in the arena with him though, and get busy....just gotta knock the rust off....

seriously, this dlc is a steal at 15 bucks....

Last edited: