Official Infamous Second Son Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
another thought that came to me after reading the last page of this thread: a 7-8 score being just ok and means a mediocre game...lol...let's me further know yall cats dont really play games...yall just like talking shyt....
Review wars. this game is better than the other infamous games which are decent. Dudes just want something to yap about.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The game is dope. I only hope its not as short as it seems since it looks like I'm already about to get my third power and its been flying. I haven't played since Tuesday to prolong it a bit and get into some Ground Zeroes.I guess having two morality possibilities prolongs it.

Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois
another thought that came to me after reading the last page of this thread: a 7-8 score being just ok and means a mediocre game...lol...let's me further know yall cats dont really play games...yall just like talking shyt....

whoopifall.gif

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lol...i'm just saying...from what i noticed, when a new game drops, most of the posts in the thread are spent talking shyt negativity about it cause of the system it's on...people rarely talk about how the game plays, is it fun, the story, etc....even in multi plat game threads, it boils down to which verison is better....

...that's cool if that's their thang, but it aint mine...i just wanna talk about the games...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The game is dope. I only hope its not as short as it seems since it looks like I'm already about to get my third power and its been flying. I haven't played since Tuesday to prolong it a bit and get into some Ground Zeroes.I guess having two morality possibilities prolongs it.
The day 1 content adds more.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
tempted to pick this up tonight but i really don't want the digital version...

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I remember the days when I'd buy a game way before the EGM reviews came out in the magazines and you just knew it was fun and thats all that mattered

internet system wars has really taken the joy out of people's enjoyment in my opinion...people have to get permission and validation from others who have the "authority" to tell you if a game is good or not

TheyCallMeAzul

All Star
Daps
I remember the days when I'd buy a game way before the EGM reviews came out in the magazines and you just knew it was fun and thats all that mattered

internet system wars has really taken the joy out of people's enjoyment in my opinion...people have to get permission and validation from others who have the "authority" to tell you if a game is good or not

Agreed. Too many people allow strangers to have that power over them