Official Infamous Second Son Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just watched Rev3's review and Adam really tore this game apart. 3\5 and said it became monotonous and the story was blah.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Just watched Rev3's review and Adam really tore this game apart. 3\5 and said it became monotonous and the story was blah.

Yea I don't really care for these off brand no name euro sites ppl are posting in here. But Sessler usually is one of the few respectable voices in the industry who's opinions I value.

Last edited:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I just got downgraded to guardian :snoop:

:birdman: cause I chose to kill Hank after going blue on every other choice. fukk that nikka an eye for an eye

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Can't wait till tomorrow brehs, I finally find out where I'm going AND I get to :eat: off this piff? might even cop FFX/X-2

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Yea I don't really care for these off brand no name euro sites ppl are posting in here. But Sessler usually is one of the few respectable voices in the industry who's opinions I value.

I enjoy Sessler too...He be on some funny shyt sometimes but overall he straight.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

let's see: the cat complained about a lack of cut scenes, a cam you can control, changed his mind about the combat and said it was fun after he finished his review, and complained the game played how they said it would play...also, he talked about how he didnt really like the other infamous games....lol ok...

anyway, i dont gve a fukk what he nor any other reviewer thinks, this shyt getting copped in the morning as soon as i can, cause i play games for me and i want to play this game...