Official Indianapolis Colts Thread

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Gus Bradley and Ballard need to go. 0 excuse for the run defense to be this bad.
I didn't see the first INT live but the second one was a bad read and AR has to do better.
Steichen's playcalling has been terrible at times.
Next two weeks are Bears & Steelers defenses which is rough, but Indy can get to 2-2 headed into @Jax and @Ten they're still alive.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Hot take:
Richardson to Pierce > Richardson to MPJ. Strictly based on skillset, MPJ is the better WR.

Today: MPJ had 7 targets, and 3 receptions for 21 yards. 1 of the missed targets was an INT (not on him).

Meanwhile, Pierce also had 7 targets, but for 56 yards and a TD. Fell down on a route which would've been another big gain + caught a pass of a deflection.

:hubie:

And check out the shirt:

3K3I7yd.png

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
Gus Bradley and Ballard need to go. 0 excuse for the run defense to be this bad.
I didn't see the first INT live but the second one was a bad read and AR has to do better.
Steichen's playcalling has been terrible at times.
Next two weeks are Bears & Steelers defenses which is rough, but Indy can get to 2-2 headed into @Jax and @Ten they're still alive.

We can beat the bears…AR gonna have 4 turnovers at least against the Steelers

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
meanwhile MHJ has 2tds and over 100 yds in the first quarter

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
We can beat the bears…AR gonna have 4 turnovers at least against the Steelers

I'm not as scared of the Bears running the ball, but I'm curious to see how their Defense plays vs Houston.

meanwhile MHJ has 2tds and over 100 yds in the first quarter

Indy should've tanked last year instead of running Minshew. AD Mitchell has been ass, AR to MHJ would be crazy. And swear to god Flacco better not play a snap this year.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The pass Pierce caught off of a deflection in the 4th should’ve been an interception. Ant got lucky there.

This was embarrassing as all hell. Heads need to roll. Richardson getting his in-game reps, establishing chemistry with the receivers, and staying healthy all season would be a big win. I’m bordering on complete apathy for the rest of the team though, at least until big organizational changes are made behind the scenes.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Need Josh Downs back in the offense expeditiously. Pierce looks like our WR1 right now and as much as I like him, that’s a problem.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Who y’all got more faith in to pan out as a franchise QB: Anthony or Caleb? :jbhmm:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Who y’all got more faith in to pan out as a franchise QB: Anthony or Caleb? :jbhmm:

What's crazy is that Richardson is younger.
I'd give the edge to Williams as he came out of college way more polished...but I know one thing. Bears have a better shot at winning tonight with that defense + AR. DJ Moore wouldn't be rolling around on the ground crying. :mjlol: