Official Hezbollah/Iran-Israel Regional War Thread

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Israel is clearly the aggressor in the region.
Anyone watching this playout and that doesn't have the states balls slapping their chin can see this.

I mean be fukking real for once.

How many terrorist groups are Israel funding ?

Israel the aggressor when Hezbollah chose to come to Hamas aid, Hezbollah could have just sat back and chilled and Lebanon wouldn’t be on fire..Hezbollah starting launching cross attacks on Israel first and Israel the aggressor..Yall brains are fried :snoop:

And ain’t no diplomatic solution to the Palestine/Isreal shyt..when 2 people who hate each other dnt agree they go to war, borders been defined by the winner of wars for 1000s of years but now yall want to up and change how this shyt goes..

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many terrorist groups are Israel funding ?

Israel the aggressor when Hezbollah chose to come to Hamas aid, Hezbollah could have just sat back and chilled and Lebanon wouldn’t be on fire..Hezbollah starting launching cross attacks on Israel first and Israel the aggressor..Yall brains are fried :snoop:

And ain’t no diplomatic solution to the Palestine/Isreal shyt..when 2 people who hate each other dnt agree they go to war, borders been defined by the winner of wars for 1000s of years but now yall want to up and change how this shyt goes..
Iran and their proxy groups are clearly aggressors in the region. No matter how you feel about Israel, It's not debatable.

:pachaha:

You are both deeply unwell and unserious people.

And it's obvious, I mean really obvious to several posters on this website.

You can reply if you like but you won't get a response.

I hope you find your way out of the 9th circle of hell you find yourselves in especially
if you're "Black" and this deeply brainwashed.

:scusthov:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Just more examples of Hezbollah putting their own people in harms way…sick Arab terrorists and yall crash dummies trying to cape for them..they dnt care about their own people..

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Trent Telenko on X: This quote from Sir Arthur Bomber Harris seems  appropriate for Russia this morning. Replace Nazis with Russia and  Kyiv, Odessa & Lviv for Rotterdam, London and Warsaw and

like nazis, muslims shouldn't start wars they cant finish

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
You didn't even bother trying to refute my point not that you could anyways.

Iran is directly responsible for destabilizing the Middle East and Africa with small arms and missiles.

No one with a brain would argue otherwise
The US is responsible directly for destabilisation of the middle East and Africa and South America (and the list goes on) with illegal terror wars directly themselves along with unconditional heavy arms supply to the illegal terror state Israel who has attacked 5 of its Middle Eastern neighbours in the last few months (let alone the last few decades). You really are a racist zionist dumb piece of shyt :dead:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:francis:
Hezbolla been asking for Israel to come through.
Hezbolla been portraying as a beacon to save Muslims from the IOF

Now they are here, they better come through with the tough talk

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
* inserts "Por que no los dos ?" gif *

Iran is being slick but they do share a part in the escalation of a war which seems inevitable at this point. Even though they are autonomous, their proxies/partners (Hamas, Houthies, HezB, Syrian militias) do target Israel on a daily so at some point, a response would come.

And Iran is being punked something serious this past few weeks. If they actually showed they were a legit threat to them, Israel would have probably threaded lightly. But Israel are unchecked partly because Iran seems to be all talk so far.

But Israel is to blame as well. They are by far the strongest in the region and they have US backing so they could have been far more surgical in their response. But no, they have 0 care about civilian lives. It's unacceptable to bomb a school, a market, a housing complex or a refugee camp and killing dozens possibly hundreds just to get one target. That's legally and morally wrong, straight up.

Also let's not forget the West Bank annexation that is being accelerated under the pretenses of fighting Hamas.

I blame both Iran and Israel for this mess.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17

I hope you find your way out of the 9th circle of hell you find yourselves in especially

Both of these fakkits are confirmed cacs, pressure is a suspected paedophile too

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We really let a bunch of ghoulish psychopathic weirdos whose entire online persona is repeating
WSJ and CNN takes run "Higher learning" where they just serve a bunch of low brow ill informed takes
and absolutely refuse to interface with anything that challenges their world view or politics.

"Oh they said they were terrorists".
What that mean?

They called Nelson Mandela a whole ass terrorist and he was considered one well up until like 2008.
Like c'mon bro, let's be real!!!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
We really let a bunch of ghoulish psychopathic weirdos whose entire online persona is repeating
WSJ and CNN takes run "Higher learning" where they just serve a bunch of low brow ill informed takes
and absolutely refuse to interface with anything that challenges their world view or politics.

"Oh they said they were terrorists".
What that mean?

They called Nelson Mandela a whole ass terrorist and he was considered one well up until like 2008.
Like c'mon bro, let's be real!!!
Intellectually, this is a dead forum. The Obama years hastened it, and then Trump was the final nail.

It’s politics is sports or a rap battle.