Official Hezbollah/Iran-Israel Regional War Thread

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
the lebanese government reported at least 500 casualties to the times since the time this was posted (edit: revised upward to 1,298 since i posted, with the lebanese health minister saying civilian rescue workers and hospitals were targeted)

it's obvious israel's going to try to seize southern lebanon and the beqaa valley, their officials have been openly discussing it for months

Last edited:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Crazy seeing the plea copping for hezbollah after nearly a year of encouraging their behavior.

:russell:

They aren't victims here.

And here we have our resident Muslim hating, aspiring Clyburn intern head ass, claiming Hezbollah instead of Israel led by a "nothing to lose" YahooNeta are the clear antagonists here :mjlol:

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Crazy seeing the plea copping for hezbollah after nearly a year of encouraging their behavior.

:russell:

They aren't victims here.

Yup page after page of people gassing Hezbollah up the same way they did Hamas

hoping my friends and young people don't have to deploy with the holidays approaching

smh

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
And here we have our resident Muslim hating, aspiring Clyburn intern head ass, claiming Hezbollah instead of Israel led by a "nothing to lose" YahooNeta are the clear antagonists here :mjlol:
Hezbollah a whole ass terrorist organization who operated a cell out of my hometown.

Sad to see you riding for a terrorist group because they're Muslim.

Be better.

Matter of fact. Educate yourselves.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yup page after page of people gassing Hezbollah up the same way they did Hamas

hoping my friends and young people don't have to deploy with the holidays approaching

smh
Hopefully they don't. Always said it will be sad to watch these guys radicalize themselves in real time or merely let the veil drop.

Imagine thinking my involvement with Clyburn and providing scholarships to young black men is something to criticize.:picard: