Official Hezbollah/Iran-Israel Regional War Thread

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
This man became a radicalized zionist in 3 months:mjlol:
He's literally posted that he doesn't give a shyt about innocent babies being blown up as long as they're Arab. I'm not sure how much more of a radical psychopath anyone can become :scust:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
that's cute

Iran is the key driver of instability in the region and has been for decades

Hezbollah needs to be disarmed and disbanded as a criminal/terrorist/militaristic organization
Actually, Israel is :dead: Israel needs to be disbanded as the terrorist organisation they are. Who kills 20k+ kids like this? Nazi scum

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Absolutely, considering Netanyahu would prefer a Trump win and knows that being forced to defend unpopular actions from Israel only hurts Kamala.

Same reason he doesn't want a ceasefire. Unless you think that escalating a war for his own political benefit would be beneath Netanyahu :pachaha:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Absolutely, considering Netanyahu would prefer a Trump win and knows that being forced to defend unpopular actions from Israel only hurts Kamala.

Same reason he doesn't want a ceasefire. Unless you think that escalating a war for his own political conflict would be beneath Netanyahu :pachaha:
He has no sway over out election. He doesn't want a ceasefire because his side is taking no losses.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Not going to lie I've been semi shocked at how easily Israel ran through hezbollah

The Israelis are going to say they took out half of Hezbollah’s rockets and that won’t be true.

Hezbollah could attack, have a stray missile can hit one of the ammonia factories in Haifa port and wipe out a good fifth of Israel's population. But they aren’t doing that. They’re still targeting military installations.

Iran doesn’t want a regional war. And I doubt Hezbollah is going to go all out without their blessing.

Israel has no limits. And our government won’t put any on it.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The Israelis are going to say they took out half of Hezbollah’s rockets and that won’t be true.

Hezbollah could attack, have a stray missile can hit one of the ammonia factories in Haifa port and wipe out a good fifth of Israel's population. But they aren’t doing that. They’re still targeting military installations.

Iran doesn’t want a regional war. And I doubt Hezbollah is going to go all out without their blessing.

Israel has no limits. And our government won’t put any on it.
Of course they wouldn't. They'd get nuked.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Hezbollah looking :flabbynsick:

It’s funny once Israel went gloves off and the human shield ls media campaign didn’t work these terrorists literally have no plan b.. There plan A is to put their own people in harms way and international pressure to limit Israel. But most of the world is washing their hands with Iran and their crashouts..even the Arab states..even Iran getting cold feet because the international pressure is not handicapping Israel like they thought, the Muslims and far left in America can’t really pressure apply pressure because the right is far more dangerous for them than the left so they stuck regardless.

Look at this shyt, but Israel doesn’t care about human shields anymore so it’s about to be along war..these terrorists that yall support number one defense is the innocent civilians…

But I am gne say this Mossad Intelligence is legit, so it makes u really question OCT 7 :hubie: I feel like they know that shyt was coming..

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Israel is clearly the aggressor in the region.
Anyone watching this playout and that doesn't have the states balls slapping their chin can see this.

I mean be fukking real for once.
Iran and their proxy groups are clearly aggressors in the region. No matter how you feel about Israel, It's not debatable.

:pachaha: