Official Hawkeye Season 1 Thread

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
going into episode 5 for as much as kate is his biggest fan and talks about his branding the show itself isnt doing hawkeye any favors. its like it doesnt know what it wants to be and disappoints in every facet. ive liked her mother and stepdad as actors in the past but i dont like their casting/performances so far. as bad as iron first s1 was, id take that over this to this point.
Like I said before, this is just a Disney holiday special, nobody is really mad at nobody, it's all just a misunderstanding, meetup at Clint's house on Christmas day, Kingpin is gonna show up in a red suit for laughs.
:mjlol:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:unimpressed:
Y’all overreacting at dude posting the video

But this episode was dope as hell. Yelena can get some dikk mayne
My old cac Zach braff (JD from scrubs) been smashing that for years :pachaha: 21 years age difference :wow:
original-25292-1609711407-17.jpg

Iono how he pulled her or how tf they even met but breh is winning. Bish cute with some bad ass hips and cheeks

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
My old cac Zach braff (JD from scrubs) been smashing that for years :pachaha: 21 years age difference :wow:
original-25292-1609711407-17.jpg

Iono how he pulled her or how tf they even met but breh is winning. Bish cute with some bad ass hips and cheeks
He’s funny and she’s a white British chick. British chicks love ugly, weird dudes.

Matt Smith is considered hot and he looks like a foot