Official Hawkeye Season 1 Thread

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
And I hate how we haven't actually seen any crimes be committed yet. The Russians bros work for Kingpin but we don't know what they do. In DD, the Russians were selling drugs and trafficking women. In this, all they do is operate a mechanic shop.

We don't even know what crimes the shell company set up by the mom has done. We don't even know any crimes committed by Kingpin.

Like I said before, this is just a Disney holiday special, nobody is really mad at nobody, it's all just a misunderstanding, meetup at Clint's house on Christmas day, Kingpin is gonna show up in a red suit for laughs.

While possiby predicated on a misunderstanding (based on what we know so far), numerous crimes have been committed:

Murder, assault, breaking/entering, robbery (all that shyt was in the first 2 eps). These muthafukkas stealing avengers shyt

Hawkeye Vol. 3 #78
:leostare:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this show worth watching? Not really a Hawkeye guy but if it's good tv I'll check it out

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Is this show worth watching? Not really a Hawkeye guy but if it's good tv I'll check it out
If you’re about the interconnection of Marvel then as of episode 5 nah. It’s a pretty small scale story that could probably be recapped in two minutes.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
gawtdamn my bad :hubie:

Ain’t think it was that serious and everyone was posting about other shyt so I thought it was common knowledge since the premiere yesterday.

jesus