Official Hawkeye Season 1 Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Now we just gotta see how DD series fits into all this. Hopefully some of it is canon.

It would be awesome if they could keep mostly everything but get rid of the stupid stuff and the stuff that backs the writing into a corner.

Obviously Kingpin can't know who DD really is. They need to retcon Electra and the Hand altogether. Even tho DD s3 is a classic, I would be satisfied if this picks up after s1 because it would allow them to do more in the MCU.

Or make it where the events of s2 and s3 happened differently. Electra never died, Matt never had a building dropped on him, Kingpin never found out his identity.
Just off Iron Fist I don’t know how they can keep anything connected to Defenders.

A chance to do another Punisher DD meeting.

Jessica Jones season 1 is the only thing I can see staying completely in tack.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Damn whoever y'all talking about I have em on ignore lol

Who are y'all pissed at?
@Brandsdale dropped the no way home spoiler (which Sony has since taken down):ufdup:

@Breh Obama defending it based on some type of multiverse fukkery logic that he came up with :dead:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
E6_OV9ZXMAY_nZ8

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm already up, just got done with work.

I really should take my ass to sleep but @Bryan Danielson told us that Kingpin is making an appearance tonight so imma stay up and watch this.

If I don't see the fat man... :ufdup:

I did not say that:russ:

And the battle in this thread:mjlol:

So this what it feels like to be a bystander?:russ:

Daps
And I hate how we haven't actually seen any crimes be committed yet. The Russians bros work for Kingpin but we don't know what they do. In DD, the Russians were selling drugs and trafficking women. In this, all they do is operate a mechanic shop.

We don't even know what crimes the shell company set up by the mom has done. We don't even know any crimes committed by Kingpin.

Like I said before, this is just a Disney holiday special, nobody is really mad at nobody, it's all just a misunderstanding, meetup at Clint's house on Christmas day, Kingpin is gonna show up in a red suit for laughs.