Official Hawkeye Season 1 Thread

Daps
Crazy thing to me is Echo getting her own show

There’s nothing about that character so far that makes me interested in a spinoff

they prolly gonna use it as a vehicle to tell stories about the MCU NY organized crime/street level villains

so
Kingpin, Daredevil, Punisher, possibly Heroes for Hire, etc

just narrated from echo's perspective or something

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I’m bout ready to bush these tv shows and stick to the movies. OAN can I bush the first two eps on WandaVision and go from there? I fall asleep on ep1 every time

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I’m bout ready to bush these tv shows and stick to the movies. OAN can I bush the first two eps on WandaVision and go from there? I fall asleep on ep1 every time
We talk about this on twitter negro, yes

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Overall, I’m really enjoying this! I like the dynamics between Clint and Kate. I’m just wondering where Kate will show up next once this wraps up. Maybe she could be the leader of the Young Avengers :jbhmm:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Overall, I’m really enjoying this! I like the dynamics between Clint and Kate. I’m just wondering where Kate will show up next once this wraps up. Maybe she could be the leader of the Young Avengers :jbhmm:
She'll be in black panther next year.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Crazy thing to me is Echo getting her own show

There’s nothing about that character so far that makes me interested in a spinoff

- Her disability gives you a lot to play with effects wise
- She's the linchpin for DareDevil and Kingpin.
- Native, female, deaf, diversity.

Rather than jumping straight to the new DD series Echo will be the bridge...someone was saying essentially DD season 4 but I don't know how that works if they're varients. That's the easy explanation but I have a feeling they might get a little more weird than that.