Official Hawkeye Season 1 Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Kate has Yelena dead to rights with an arrow and Yelena shakes her head at her and Kate just lets her get away
C’mon.

They set this up with the “shot he didn’t take” story.

Her and Yelena had a Clint and Natasha moment.

We the audience know Yelena is being manipulated with false info. If Kate took the shot she would be killing an innocent woman.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The rooftop fight scene on the last episode was ridiculous. The deaf chick dips out mid fight like:hubie: Kate has Yelena dead to rights with an arrow and Yelena shakes her head at her and Kate just lets her get away:mjtf::why:

You missed the part where she took an arrow to the shoulder? She's gonna be fighting Clint, Kate, and another unknown fighter while injured. Leaving was the only option.

Kate is no killer which is why Yelena shook her head. She knew she was too green to take the shot.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
You missed the part where she took an arrow to the shoulder? She's gonna be fighting Clint, Kate, and another unknown fighter while injured. Leaving was the only option.

Kate is no killer which is why Yelena shook her head. She knew she was too green to take the shot.

Maya also got hit with a Widow bite. I think she realized she was out of her league.

Yelena also seemed to keep from killing Kate when she could have.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio

She took that arrow like a G. I figured she was going to keep throwing hands but I see your point.

Daps
Cool series, I'm a marvel head so I'm never going to turn down more Marvel.

But I do agree with brehs who say that parts of these Disney + shows are mid.

They should raise the stakes on this stuff. I shouldn't feel like there's fluff when there's only 6 episodes :deadmanny:

But there were parts of this episode and the last one where I open my phone and browse thecoli cause I'm bored.

And brehs were right, that there's a lot of DISNEY moments in this series. I chalked it up to this practically being a Marvel Disney Christmas special.

But if they are really introducing Fisk in this series, they're gonna need to make this show more dangerous.

In the Netflix series, Kingpin is a PROBLEM. Every time he on screen, and he goes to that place where only Randy Orton knows where he goes, you get afraid for whoever is on screen with him cause you know that man is about to catch another body:lupe:

In this series so far, I haven't felt any hint of real danger. It feels like Clint and this dumbass chic just having fun outchea. Even the rooftop scene. They're fighting a black widow and I'm like :russell:

I didn't feel like anybody was in any serious danger.

Again the series is aight for what it is... but I need some murder, man. I need to see Wilson Fisk beat somebody to death with a car door. I need to see him having police and feds in his pocket.

I hope this isn't a sign of what is to come. Brehs said for years that Disney would never be able to do Daredevil characters justice like Netflix did.

I'm starting to feel bad omens and when I feel bad omens, I neg @Bryan Danielson :birdman:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

They should raise the stakes on this stuff. I shouldn't feel like there's fluff when there's only 6 episodes :deadmanny:

But there were parts of this episode and the last one where I open my phone and browse thecoli cause I'm bored.

And brehs were right, that there's a lot of DISNEY moments in this series. I chalked it up to this practically being a Marvel Disney Christmas special.

But if they are really introducing Fisk in this series, they're gonna need to make this show more dangerous.

In the Netflix series, Kingpin is a PROBLEM. Every time he on screen, and he goes to that place where only Randy Orton knows where he goes, you get afraid for whoever is on screen with him cause you know that man is about to catch another body:lupe:

In this series so far, I haven't felt any hint of real danger. It feels like Clint and this dumbass chic just having fun outchea. Even the rooftop scene. They're fighting a black widow and I'm like :russell:

Again the series is aight for what it is... but I need some murder, man. I need to see Wilson Fisk beat somebody to death with a car door. I need to see him having police and feds in his pocket.

I hope this isn't a sign of what is to come. Brehs said for years that Disney would never be able to do Daredevil characters justice like Netflix did.

I'm starting to feel bad omens and when I feel bad omens, I neg @Bryan Danielson :birdman:
Remember this is going to be a variant Kingpin, not the Netflix one. Perhaps he is just going to be better natured on Disney+ than on Netflix. :troll:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

I think the TV shows were originally designed to supplement the movies. But then the order got thrown out of wack back COVID. I think starting next year, things will pick up again

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I think the TV shows were originally designed to supplement the movies. But then the order got thrown out of wack back COVID. I think starting next year, things will pick up again
Yeah, this is just a lull.
All the heavy hitters are next year.
Dr. Strange
Thor
Black Panther
Captain Marvel

All the cats with pedigree. RIP Chadwick Boseman, shyt would really be a killer lineup if you were here. :mjcry: