Official Hateful Eight Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i'm sure it is. but it was annoying to me.

they all knew each other like they followed each other on instagram or some shyt :russ:

:whoknows: I guess. Just a little detail though that a good writer would put in there to fill out the world he's creating. Especially when everyone in the movie is clearly affected by the war

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
It was a Tarantino movie.

But now that it's done, can one of these fukkboy directors give us a good horror film to watch? PT, QT, I don't give a fukk, just give us something :russell:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Whats your ranking of his films :mjpls:
I'm not sure. I know I have pulp and reservoir dogs above this. And at least one between Kill Bills and Inglorious and Django is probably above it too. So that would at least make it fourth.

But I still have to see it again. And even so middle of the pack Tarantino is still better than most directors best :mjpls:

Last edited:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Of he had some one other than Channing Tatum for those 5-10minutes, it would've been even better. He seemed like the only one that didn't buy into his character. I'm gonna go see it again in the theaters this weekend.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
OK then.

Yea, I thought about going to find a manager during intermission....but the theater (a 24-plex, with the ticketing kiosks crashed) was the busiest I've ever seen a theater. It was a madhouse lol.

The only places around here that may have had experience, the full IMAX theaters that screened The Dark Knight, Interstellar, etc on film didn't get the Roadshow because of Star Wars :beli:

I'll be seeing this again in a couple weeks in the regular release though. Interested to see the difference.
Breh report back on what is cut out of the DCP version.

I assume mostly exterior shots like someone else said like the three minutes of thr cross at the start. And hopefully they cut out the visual of the blowjob story :scust:

Maybe the narration too. I wont find out til the blu

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
I really really really fukked with this. I gotta get more in depth later but it was a home run for me

THE NATURE BOY JUST FINISHED WATCHING THIS :krs:

shyt WAS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AS fukk BREHS :ohlawd:

TO THINK GOGGINS WENT FROM THIS :scust:

7c284c954e6514d4323572e516b2be23.jpg

TO HIS PERFORMANCE IN HATEFUL 8 :wow:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO