[Official] Gotham Knights. Releases 10/21/22.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
They're fukking idiots if that's true.
Also, if you can't play w/ 4 ppl, even though it has 4 characters than WB Montreal are stupid for that too.

yes I thought this was more akin to the avengers game but it seems like it’s not, now that I’m watching gameplay again.

still excited for couch co op. Hopefully we’ll still be able to do the online couch co op on ps5.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Who is batgirl?

DBTezmU_d.webp

Dunno if you caught this but Barbra definitely has her wheel chair in the video but flying around as batgirl. :mindblown:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I gotta nitpick a few things. I do hope they clean up and improve a lot of the animations. The capes look starched. The jumping and landing animations look flat, like i understand the capes let them glide but that’s not what’s being shown, it just looks like there’s no weight to it. Same with the grappling hook and climbing animations. I want to see them actually climb up after using it and feel like they’re being pulled by it.

I hope this is a super early build

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DBTezmU_d.webp

Dunno if you caught this but Barbra definitely has her wheel chair in the video but flying around as batgirl. :mindblown:

They're pulling from the comics. She hasn't been in the wheelchair for almost 10 years now.