[Official] Gotham Knights. Releases 10/21/22.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Sooo, this is the age of MMO type AAA games?
Its not that kind of game - but its taking a lot of those features and throwing them on the Arkham blueprint

I'm not sure what to make of this but considering its NOT one of these online focused games then I'm not sure why they've taken that direction

I'm on the fence with this one :patrice:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
They're pulling from the comics. She hasn't been in the wheelchair for almost 10 years now.

I guess it’s a little confusing because in Arkham Knight she is in the wheel chair then killed later on.

here she is alive and well but has a wheel chair. But Batman died in an explosion, in this game, just like at the end of Arkham Knight.

Edit: Also, didn’t freeze die or something in one of the DLCs to Arkham Knight? Or do you lock him up. Can’t remember.

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'm playing the Avengders beta and it's everything ppl pretend the Arhkam series is.

I'm hooping this is story based or atleast has some direction.

I'm not trying to grind for skins and shyt.

The Court of Owls shyt makes me think so.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Its not that kind of game - but its taking a lot of those features and throwing them on the Arkham blueprint

I'm not sure what to make of this but considering its NOT one of these online focused games then I'm not sure why they've taken that direction

I'm on the fence with this one :patrice:

I'm not trying to be grinding for skins and points fighting spongy enemies.

It doesn't have to be linear, but, damn, have something other hordes and hordes of enemies then a boss battle.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This feel Assassin's Creed Odyssey-ish to any one else?

Not that its necessarily a bad thing but :patrice: marketing definitely been working from home lately across the board. Hard to tell what's even being put out.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm not trying to be grinding for skins and points fighting spongy enemies.

It doesn't have to be linear, but, damn, have something other hordes and hordes of enemies then a boss battle.
That's a problem across the entire genre man. The average consumer can't get enough of that shyt so its pretty much an exception if a game doesn't have a form of that type of progression or challenge/reward loop.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Man this looter rpg shyt just doesn’t work for me with superhero based games. You mean to tell me I’m robin but I can’t beat a level 20 street goon because I’m level 10? FOH. And this isn’t by rocksteady?
o9Ba9.gif

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I'm playing the Avengders beta and it's everything ppl pretend the Arhkam series is.

I'm hooping this is story based or atleast has some direction.

I'm not trying to grind for skins and shyt.

The Court of Owls shyt makes me think so.
:leostare:what's that?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Man this looter rpg shyt just doesn’t work for me with superhero based games. You mean to tell me I’m robin but I can’t beat a level 20 street goon because I’m level 10? FOH. And this isn’t by rocksteady?
o9Ba9.gif

This is why its ok for me to fan-boy over the top dawg AAA developers, (rockstar, cd projekt red, naughty dog) or good indie game developers because it seems like they’re the only ones just not chasing trends and copy and pasting other peoples games.

Every game is a battle royal or looter shooter now.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Not really into these type of games. But it's bat related so i'll at least check it out.

Just hoping rocksteady dont let me down with suicide squad.