[Official] Gotham Knights. Releases 10/21/22.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
They are probably going to hide the game behind these 1 minute 20 second trailers going forward.

The May demo got so much negative reception. Marketing had to pivot.

Game is hot garbage. When you have no good marketing material from a game that spent 6 years in development. It's clearly the product that's the issue.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Bruhhhh... You really let Spider-Man steal your game design to critical and commercial success.

You just threw the Arkham book in the trash for some wack ass Destiny Ass Creed RPG.

WB looks like fukking clowns.

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Man I thought Arkham knight was so good. I loved that game. I tbought the next logical step was a Batman game that had the bat family in it (playable) but with the Arkham gameplay and production values intact.

Maybe bounce between Bludhaven and Gotham, add in all the vehicles, have populated cities, random crimes, mysteries, gang wars, unused villains etc.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Man I thought Arkham knight was so good. I loved that game. I tbought the next logical step was a Batman game that had the bat family in it (playable) but with the Arkham gameplay and production values intact.

Maybe bounce between Bludhaven and Gotham, add in all the vehicles, have populated cities, random crimes, mysteries, gang wars, unused villains etc.
This was the next logical step:francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruhhhh... You really let Spider-Man steal your game design to critical and commercial success.

You just threw the Arkham book in the trash for some wack ass Destiny Ass Creed RPG.

WB looks like fukking clowns.

Rockysteady created that game design

they gave the WB montreal the code and all the assets from Arkham City so they could make Origins,

now they have to make a game from scratch, that's why it's trash