[Official] Gotham Knights. Releases 10/21/22.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This needs to drop next year. I don’t care what the dc stans say this game it’s ready for prime time. Especially in this era of games, people are going to completely shyt on this if it drops anywhere close to its current state. Only dropping on next gen won’t fix the stiff animations and for the love of god Nightwing needs to ditch the Fortnite glider wtf breh

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, this isn't looking all that good so far. REALLY needs some serious work before it crosses the finish line.

I'll pile on in saying Red Hood looks fukking terrible from the ground up. Way too bulky, stiff as shyt, and the character just fundamentally doesn't work in a setting where all the characters are non-lethal. They really say there and said he's firing off non-lethal armor piercing rounds. :mjlol:

And I'm amazed at how this actually looks worse than Arkham Knight, when it came out almost a decade ago, on a previous generation.

There's always the possibility that this was an old build that was just the most stable thing they could present at the time, and the current build is looking and running much better. But that's realistically not all that likely.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
The shytty party about it... Spider-Man straight copy Arkham and became GOTY.

So... Why the fukk a WB entity try to chase trends 4 years ago and try to fix what isn't broken.

I'm sorry, but punching a goon in the face shouldn't be determined by stats and gear.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[QUOTE="taker597, post: 45906621, member: 30253"
I'm sorry, but punching a goon in the face shouldn't be determined by stats and gear.[/QUOTE]

I get why a lot of developers do it. It's a way to implement sometimes artificial difficulty by just plain making enemies and areas near impossible due to gear levels/score. There are other actual gameplay benefits, but you can't just throw out "Stats make gameplay better" without actually explaining how or why, and think that's just gonna ride.

If they came out and said that it could lead to unique builds to work in different playstyles, this would probably make a lot more sense. But for now, it's kind've like modern Assassin's Creed, where shyt has a gear level for no real reason other than they said so.