[Official] Gotham Knights. Releases 10/21/22.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
They should of done the Batman reboot game to set up Gotham Knight.

Everyone is fukking confused for a game that nobody wants.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Combat is really ass. I don't understand why they gutted out the Knight's fantastic rhythm combat and stealth for this generic beat 'em up. Go from fighting 30 dudes into a room with a 100 combo to this basic bytch garbage of a combat system.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Looks more like a DLC than anything..which is kind of disappointing considering how long they have been working on. I was expecting way better graphics, but the environment looks like Arkham Knight

this isn't the studio that made Arkham Knight, City, and Asylum. That was Rocksteady.

this is WB Montreal who did Arkham Origins.

And this game is in a different universe than the Rocksteady Arkham games.

Rocksteady is doing Suicide Squad which should have a teaser tonite.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
this isn't the studio that made Arkham Knight, City, and Asylum. That was Rocksteady.

this is WB Montreal who did Arkham Origins.

And this game is in a different universe than the Rocksteady Arkham games.

Rocksteady is doing Suicide Squad which should have a teaser tonite.
I see, this looks like a sequel because they mentioned Batmans death so I thought the same group was working on it, wont be shock if Rocksteady did gave them the build to work on from because it looked pretty similar to Knight.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I highly doubt this will have cross platform. I have no idea why everyone thinks cross platform is gonna become the norm. That shyt takes TONS of money cause it's all running on the developers own servers. So yea people like activision and epic can get away with it. But that doesn't mean everyone can. Outside of Activision/EA/2K/Epic etc don't expect it.

I doubt it takes alot of money to put cross-platform in, World War Z and Super Mega Baseball 3 are from smaller developers yet have it.

Not too mention, WB Montreal is a AAA studio, they have the money. Any AAA studio, that's not putting in cross-platform in multiplayer games now are lazy or being rushed. WB Montreal's last game was in 2013, so it's clear they're lazy.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I see, this looks like a sequel because they mentioned Batmans death so I thought the same group was working on it, wont be shock if Rocksteady did gave them the build to work on from because it looked pretty similar to Knight.

Multiverse :troll:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: Let me get a demo 1st.

I hate that Red Hood costume.
All the costume are ass compared to Arkham Knight, but the game has gear progression. So, it's probably done on purpose.

I don't understand why they changed the combat system that was already perfect for Co-Op. It has fast, tactile, and fun. It seems they gutted out the rhythm freeflow combat and predator encounters for progression blocking time gated enemies and generic beat em up brawler combat.

But why they needed enemy levels for a LINEAR STORY DRIVEN game. They putting in a soft Pay to Play or grind time gates like with Shadow of War and Odyssey.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
All the costume are ass compared to Arkham Knight, but the game has gear progression. So, it's probably done on purpose.

I don't understand why they changed the combat system that was already perfect for Co-Op. It has fast, tactile, and fun. It seems they gutted out the rhythm freeflow combat and predator encounters for progression blocking time gated enemies and generic beat em up brawler combat.

But why they needed enemy levels for a LINEAR STORY DRIVEN game. They putting in a soft Pay to Play or grind time gates like with Shadow of War and Odyssey.

Combat kinda reminds me of the newer Turtle's games.