Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
i mean it was obvious as to who was gonna win, yall really thought kong had a chance. Godzilla just as tough and ruthless and has a damn atomic breath, sure Kong is more versatile/ adaptive in combat and agile but c'mon Kong ain't really got the experience. Fighting skullcrawlers<< fighting other titans and a three headed space dragon. Kong was putting in work and had heart tho gotta give him that and that stare-down challenge when zilla had "his foot on his neck" was hard, earned zilla's respect :banderas:. :pachaha: but mecha was ragdolling Zilla sum terrible man i was dying seeing that. Sure zilla had just fought kong but ion know :mjpls:. Though it was cool when zilla let Kong go crazy and finish off Mecha :whoo:. Definatly gotta do sum with the hollow earth stuff in the future.

Anyone gott info on who the Apex dude daughter is, shorty was bad af :takedat:
Eiza González - Wikipedia

She's been in a lot of films I've seen. Baby Driver, Hobbs and Shaw, and Alita: Battle Angel.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Kong, a land based kaiju, is strapped to a ship in the middle of the sea and Godzilla, a amphibious kaiju, is coming for him. Did Vince McMahon stack the deck against him like he used to do to Stone Cold?

tenor.gif

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Overall 8/10. You gotta better actors then normal but it's still subpar. Main thing the fight scene are straight WWE in a good way (wrestling is dead). Unless you got a huge TV it's not the same in theatre. The hugeness (pause) of Godzilla really is impactful.

Last edited:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:wow: Good movie and good action. I can’t ask for anything more, I got what I wanted:obama:

apex dude daughter is bad as fukk:whoo:

Not surprised at the result, that stare down after round 3 when Godzilla won but kong wouldn’t submit was tough:damn: earned his respect

kong gotta train in hollow earth and run it back because his intelligence and versatility had him landing some good blows on Godzilla

I hope we get more movies

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Godzilla ragdolled Kong in the 3rd round breh. No atomic fire. Just straight foo-fops. I knew it was over when he hiptossed Kong. I was like, this is not good. :skip:
Nah son my mans was already injured from the 2nd round:mjlol:

Godzilla woke up and went berserker rage on Kong and it was a rap:picard:

He wasn't so tough when Mecha popped up tho:yeshrug::sas2:

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Kong, a land based kaiju, is strapped to a ship in the middle of the sea and Godzilla, a amphibious kaiju, is coming for him. Did Vince McMahon stack the deck against him like he used to do to Stone Cold?

tenor.gif

Like I said they set my mans up:gucci:

Kong throwing hands while Zilla tryna take this nikka deep sea diving and letting the atomic chopper spray.

I'm whatever when it comes to who won but nikkas can't act like that nikka Zilla wasn't an a$$hole the whole movie:picard:

Deebo ass nikka:pacspit:

Kong needed a brick:mjcry: