Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...this would of been great on the big screen thou...

this is why I stopped going to the theaters a long ass time ago...an overwhelming lot of movies are mediocre as hell but the event of going to the movies for the huge screen, blaring audio, large crowds is still a big deal in itself for many ppl

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Did my Boy Kong Win or what:mjcry:

I'm going to have to watch it after work on HBO Max

My son text me this morning and said Dad Godzilla Is going to win :troll:

I was like I raised an rebellious Son:francis:

My Son and I waited over 5 years for this day:wow:
Made that man go into cardiogenic shock :wow:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
not cannon:umad::umad::umad::umad::umad:
Streets still felt that shyt
PlainDarkJohndory-size_restricted.gif

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
this is why I stopped going to the theaters a long ass time ago...an overwhelming lot of movies are mediocre as hell but the event of going to the movies for the huge screen, blaring audio, large crowds is still a big deal in itself for many ppl
Only if I get to hack them to pieces there is a substantial amount of fukkery

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
i mean it was obvious as to who was gonna win, yall really thought kong had a chance. Godzilla just as tough and ruthless and has a damn atomic breath, sure Kong is more versatile/ adaptive in combat and agile but c'mon Kong ain't really got the experience. Fighting skullcrawlers<< fighting other titans and a three headed space dragon. Kong was putting in work and had heart tho gotta give him that and that stare-down challenge when zilla had "his foot on his neck" was hard, earned zilla's respect :banderas:. :pachaha: but mecha was ragdolling Zilla sum terrible man i was dying seeing that. Sure zilla had just fought kong but ion know :mjpls:. Though it was cool when zilla let Kong go crazy and finish off Mecha :whoo:. Definatly gotta do sum with the hollow earth stuff in the future.

Anyone gott info on who the Apex dude daughter is, shorty was bad af :takedat:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts. Godzilla and Kong sharing the silver screen together is something you just gotta go to. I’d insta-cop a ticket right now if it wasn’t for COVID for the experience alone. I’m seeing ads for this right now on the Fire Stick like :ld:and reading most of these reviews....guess I’ll get to it when I get to it.

preaach.... as i mentioned in ny orig Review i was like pretty whatever ,when i first got invited to the preview

but as the movie started 2 get rollin , especially wit the battle scenes ,and just bein in cinema and seein those 2 figures on the big skreen , i couldnt help but feel it was only Right , i watched it on the big skreen ..

Wasnt even mad bout certain holes x story line or plot or actin , this aint what that shxts really about anyways :yeshrug:

but seein those battle scenes wit the HK back drop :ehh:bein in the cinema AGAiN for first time.in forever

shxt felt good 2 me :hubie:i dont think watchin it any other way really does it justice ..

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Facts. Godzilla and Kong sharing the silver screen together is something you just gotta go to. I’d insta-cop a ticket right now if it wasn’t for COVID for the experience alone. I’m seeing ads for this right now on the Fire Stick like :ld:and reading most of these reviews....guess I’ll get to it when I get to it.
I watched in HBO Max but I’m going to see it at the theater today at 4pm. We rented out a whole theater screen at Icon (only cost like $120) and my friends and fam all coming to watch together. It’s actually a great deal.

:blessed: