Official Godzilla vs Kong Thread

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You’re right, but they definitely nerfed Godzilla for this. I don’t know how, but the scale look off from the first movie alone.

That aircraft carrier scene in the trailers is ridiculous on so many levels. Just Godzilla alone would be enough to have that shyt sink, much less the two of them fighting on one like a damn Smash Bros stage.
Yeah making Kong bigger is fine, making Godzilla smaller was stupid. They messed the scaling up in many scenes throughout the franchise. If the carrier is a “special carrier” that dwarfs all others, fine. But we have the blackhawks and F35 jets to scale to size and in previous movies, we see how small those same planes are next to Godzilla. Now in this scene on the carrier, they are the size of Godzilla’s head. Scale is way off

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Rd 3 was :ohlawd:
That submission scene was :noah:
Godzilla: Submit :birdman:
Kong: Never!!:damn:
Godzilla: *leans in*...Submit:demonic:
Kong: Jesus... :merchant:
Godzilla: Submit:demonic::demonic::demonic:
Kong: :hamster::lupe:...Never!:birdman:
Godzilla: .......:leostare::obama: *forehead flick*

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im usually a miss fo this type of joint coz of the fukkery levells x shytty plots..but i was lucky enough to get a preview in a cinema enviroment :yeshrug:

went in wit zero expectations and just hopin to relive some childhood memories and i was more then pleasantly suprised :ehh:

this shxt was enjoyable asf on the big screen without to messy CGI moments , and i enjoyed it more then that snoozFest wit that whiney whiteboy from the 80s in godzilla shxt

fight scenes were dope as f , :blessed:maybe it was th nostalgia of bein back in the cinema or the idea that shxt may never be the same again , when it komes to the cinema goin experience .. ( dependent on how this covid shxt plays out ):hubie:

but whateveerr it was i doubt if yall r ready fans , any of yall will be to disappointed :manny::jbhmm:just ebjoy if for what it is :patrice:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Seeing this Saturday in a drive in AND watching it tomorrow lol

Lol, breh you’re a die hard. I’m either going to watch at 12 or tomorrow after work and buy the 4K blu ray when it drops(depending on quality of film). I’m not going to lie low key I was hoping it was out in theaters today since it’s my day off. Almost went to see nobody with my daughter instead.